Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
SSENSE REFUND

@"mothered" I am trying to SE Farfetch right now. Its a $500 CAD Gucci Ghost Bracelet. Weighs around 20g. I went the EB way and they said they compared the package to other products like this and confirms it was indeed in there. What do I do

Quote:(02-10-2023, 01:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-09-2023, 06:45 PM)spentincome Wrote:

I went the EB way and they said they compared the package to other products like this and confirms it was indeed in there.
Hilarious.

Comparing a package, Is not a representation of whether or not your goods were enclosed/received. Tell them to email you a full report of their findings.

So we went back and forth together and I demanded him to show me some proof. He just kept replying that he matched the weight with 2 other orders and they were the same weight, ensuring the bracelet was in there.

I’ve escalated it to management. Should get back to me tomorrow.

Quote:(02-09-2023, 06:45 PM)spentincome Wrote:

I went the EB way and they said they compared the package to other products like this and confirms it was indeed in there.
Hilarious.

Comparing a package, Is not a representation of whether or not your goods were enclosed/received. Tell them to email you a full report of their findings.

Quote:(02-10-2023, 01:19 AM)spentincome Wrote:

So we went back and forth together and I demanded him to show me some proof. He just kept replying that he matched the weight with 2 other orders and they were the same weight, ensuring the bracelet was in there.
A very poor response.

He's totally missing the point. How do previous orders conclusively confirm that the bracelet was picked, packed and dispatched correctly with this (current) shipment? Put that forward to the escalation team.

Quote:(02-10-2023, 01:40 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2023, 01:19 AM)spentincome Wrote:

A very poor response.

He's totally missing the point. How do previous orders conclusively confirm that the bracelet was picked, packed and dispatched correctly with this (current) shipment? Put that forward to the escalation team.

I said that to him as well, he just said the last 2 same orders weighed 0.18kg and this matched meaning it was in there. I kept going on about how its just a tiny bracelet and what if there was some problem that had occured after weighing. I also told him to provide security footage of my item being packed "knowing they don't have CCTV and also wanting to confirm for myself if they do" and he has just ignored it. Everything I say he ignored and kept saying it weighed the same and there is nothing he could do.

Quote:(02-10-2023, 02:00 AM)spentincome Wrote:

I said that to him as well, he just said the last 2 same orders weighed 0.18kg and this matched meaning it was in there. I kept going on about how its just a tiny bracelet and what if there was some problem that had occured after weighing. I also told him to provide security footage of my item being packed "knowing they don't have CCTV and also wanting to confirm for myself if they do" and he has just ignored it. Everything I say he ignored and kept saying it weighed the same and there is nothing he could do.
He kept Ignoring your questions because he has no Idea how to answer them with conclusive evidence.

That will work to your advantage with the escalation.

Quote:(02-10-2023, 02:14 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-10-2023, 02:00 AM)spentincome Wrote:

He kept Ignoring your questions because he has no Idea how to answer them with conclusive evidence.

That will work to your advantage with the escalation.

So, they’ve gotten back and said they won’t be issuing a refund as they say that they put it in there. And that I should take it up with local authorities or financial institution.

I’ve responded back with what you told me to say. Pretty much demand them to provide conclusive evidence and email me all the findings so that I can escalate this further.

How’s it looking from ur perspective?

Quote:(02-13-2023, 07:42 PM)spentincome Wrote:

I’ve responded back with what you told me to say. Pretty much demand them to provide conclusive evidence and email me all the findings so that I can escalate this further.
What was their response to that?

Or are you still waiting for their reply?

Quote:(02-14-2023, 01:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-13-2023, 07:42 PM)spentincome Wrote:

What was their response to that?

Or are you still waiting for their reply?

Still waiting on a reply. It has been more than 24 hours. This is the longest I’ve waited to hear back and I think they’re trying to figure out how to respond. Will update with what they say

Quote:(02-14-2023, 07:36 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Still waiting on a reply. It has been more than 24 hours. This is the longest I’ve waited to hear back and I think they’re trying to figure out how to respond. Will update with what they say
24 hours Is pretty standard.

If you don't hear back In the next day or two, get In touch and ask where they're at with your claim.