Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 290 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
SSENSE REFUND

Quote:(02-15-2023, 01:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-14-2023, 07:36 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Still waiting on a reply. It has been more than 24 hours. This is the longest I’ve waited to hear back and I think they’re trying to figure out how to respond. Will update with what they say
24 hours Is pretty standard.

If you don't hear back In the next day or two, get In touch and ask where they're at with your claim.

They have replied with the following

“Your case is now closed
We have reviewed your case and we won't be able to process a refund.
We have conducted an extensive investigation and taken all the necessary steps and research following your complaint, analyzing all existing data internally and externally.
As previously mentioned we have confirmed with the partner boutique that confirmed the item was included in the package sent to you. Our relevant team has also conducted an investigation with the carrier and found out that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.
Therefore, we don't have any evidence to suggest the previous investigation needs to be reopened.
Thanks for your understanding in this matter.
If you need anything else, please feel free to get in touch”

What do I do?.

Quote:(02-15-2023, 02:58 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 01:32 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 01:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

If you don't hear back In the next day or two, get In touch and ask where they're at with your claim.

“Your case is now closed
We have conducted an extensive investigation and taken all the necessary steps and research following your complaint, analyzing all existing data internally and externally.
As previously mentioned we have confirmed with the partner boutique that confirmed the item was included in the package sent to you. Our relevant team has also conducted an investigation with the carrier and found out that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.
Therefore, we don't have any evidence to suggest the previous investigation needs to be reopened.

What do I do?.
Did you mention anything about the package condition?

No. They asked me if I think it had been tampered with and I said from what it seems, no. The package was in good condition and sealed very well so I don’t believe the carrier had anything to do with it. But they still wanted to check with them I guess

Quote:(02-15-2023, 01:32 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 01:32 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-14-2023, 07:36 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Still waiting on a reply. It has been more than 24 hours. This is the longest I’ve waited to hear back and I think they’re trying to figure out how to respond. Will update with what they say

“Your case is now closed

What do I do?.

Quote:(02-15-2023, 03:00 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 02:58 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 01:32 PM)spentincome Wrote:

“Your case is now closed

What do I do?.

No. They asked me if I think it had been tampered with and I said from what it seems, no. The package was in good condition and sealed very well so I don’t believe the carrier had anything to do with it. But they still wanted to check with them I guess
Well you did mention the package condition, which should not have been communicated.

It's put your claim In a complicated state. Nonetheless, ask them to elaborate and provide evidence of this:
Quote:analyzing all existing data internally and externally.

Quote:(02-15-2023, 03:21 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 03:00 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 02:58 PM)mothered Wrote:

Well you did mention the package condition, which should not have been communicated.

It's put your claim In a complicated state. Nonetheless, ask them to elaborate and provide evidence of this:
Quote:analyzing all existing data internally and externally.

I was kind of forced into answering it. They didn’t want to take responsibly that it could’ve been their fault so they decided to see if it was the carrier and asked questions on the packaging. I made sure to keep it straight forward that this wasn’t the carriers fault as much as I could, while also trying to behave as a concerned customer that might be open to every option.

I’ve just replied telling them elaborate and provide all evidence. Will see what they say.

If they keep on sticking with this approach Is the best bet to open dispute with PayPal? I’ve asked for evidence a few times and they won’t provide it anyways.

Also should I tell them I’m looking to open a dispute with PayPal/bank?

Quote:(02-15-2023, 03:29 PM)spentincome Wrote:

I was kind of forced into answering it.
No one can force you to answer It.

You should've said you're not sure, but will check the package and get back to them.

I’ve just replied telling them elaborate and provide all evidence. Will see what they say.
Please reply when you receive their response.

If they keep on sticking with this approach Is the best bet to open dispute with PayPal? I’ve asked for evidence a few times and they won’t provide it anyways.
Their refusal to comply with your request for evidence, will certainly support a PayPal claim.

Let's wait for their reply and we'll take It from there.

Quote:(02-16-2023, 01:36 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-15-2023, 03:29 PM)spentincome Wrote:

I was kind of forced into answering it.
No one can force you to answer It.

You should've said you're not sure, but will check the package and get back to them.

Please reply when you receive their response.

Their refusal to comply with your request for evidence, will certainly support a PayPal claim.

Let's wait for their reply and we'll take It from there.

So they got back to me with -
“Thanks for contacting FARFETCH.

Your case is now closed
We don't have any evidence to suggest the previous investigation needs to be reopened.

As previously mentioned our teams have conducted an extensive investigation and it was concluded that the item was included in the package sent to you and that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.

If you need anything else, contact our global Customer Service team.

Kind regards,”

They clearly don’t have any evidence: what’s my next response?

Quote:(02-16-2023, 03:19 PM)spentincome Wrote:

They clearly don’t have any evidence: what’s my next response?
Tell them to forward all evidence to you as an attachment via email.

Quote:(02-16-2023, 03:30 PM)mothered Wrote:

Tell them to forward all evidence to you as an attachment via email.

I replied with that. They got back to me with

Thanks for contact back.

Your case is now closed
We don't have any evidence to suggest the previous investigation needs to be reopened.

Please be informed that we are not able to provide you with internal communication.

However. and as explained our teams have conducted an extensive investigation and it was concluded that the item was included in the package sent to you and that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.

Thanks for your understanding”

Next steps from here? Do companies break if you keep on them or when it’s closed there’s nothing to do?

Should I ask to reopen?

Quote:(02-17-2023, 06:07 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Do companies break if you keep on them or when it’s closed there’s nothing to do?
Correct, their decision can be reversed If you push them beyond limits.

Quote:(02-17-2023, 06:07 PM)spentincome Wrote:

Should I ask to reopen?
Yes request your claim be reopened on the following grounds:

Quote:Please be informed that we are not able to provide you with internal communication.
You're not asking them to disclose their Internal communications, but rather solid and conclusive evidence In photographic form of their statement below.
Quote:our teams have conducted an extensive investigation and it was concluded that the item was included in the package sent to you and that there was no tampering with the box during the delivery.