Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 187 Vote(s) - 3.35 Average
Scammed By @Toonblue

[To see links please register here]

i bought his se service i paid him 100eur and he accepted that i pay him the rest after the se done
i've been waiting for weeks and this guy told be it will be done in 1 week !
[Image: BVRQSiD.png]
his old discord acc got banned
[Image: vE1BLJv.png]

today im tired af cuz i really need that laptop and this guy keep me waiting for over 3 weeks so i told him to refund me
and here's what happened lol
[Image: hyG13Y8.png]

[Image: Szxp5yX.png]
@Lucas1543 im surprised why u make a boxing / se'ing service with this scammer :smile:

Quote:(01-10-2019, 04:05 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 04:03 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

[Image: 28qSfNK.png]
also idk how you can count from 26 to 10 1.5 weeks ?

Show date please.

[Image: dqpKDPa.png]
26 december ^^

Quote:(01-10-2019, 04:03 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

Show date please.

You're over exaggerating, it's been like 1.5 weeks, and not to take mothered's role here but discord logs don't prove anything, mind showing transaction pic?
I didn't get the money so I don't know when you even sent it.

We do not have the tools to verify logs/discussion that took place via channels external to this board. Nor do we have the capacity to Investigate payment systems.

Please provide all communication, and any other relative material within the confines of the forum.

thats all what i got we talked on discord @mothered

@"Lucas1543" u have nothing to say smh

Quote:(01-10-2019, 04:12 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

You know why I won't reply?
I trust toonblue, I don't have any trust in you.
"this guy keep me waiting for over 3 weeks so i told him to refund me" If I may quote you, "also idk how you can count from 26 to 10 1.5 weeks ?"
Has been 15 days. Quit lying.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 06:42 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 04:12 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

You know why I won't reply?
I trust toonblue, I don't have any trust in you.
"this guy keep me waiting for over 3 weeks so i told him to refund me" If I may quote you, "also idk how you can count from 26 to 10 1.5 weeks ?"
Has been 15 days. Quit lying.

Quote:(01-10-2019, 06:59 PM)Lucas1543 Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2019, 06:52 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

@"Lucas1543"
how you trust him lol ? i have all the proofs that he scammed me ! u are just helping scammer thats what u are doing
by 3 weeks i mean this is the third week waiting ! i admit i was wrong i never counted the days till now u said 1.5 week so are u lying too ?
[Image: MOeyRK5.png]
look what u told me lol

I obviously guessed, but you lied to make this seem worse than it is.
He's a nice guy, unlike you, you spammed me everyday (before I got banned ;() asking if we got it done, take a chill pill or don't buy services.

so if i spam you you guys scam me ? LOL
so if im not a nice guy ? i paid you give me back my money and u tell me im a bad guy not steal my money lol !
so obvious and funny how you finding excuses for your scammer friend and teaming up with him ! + i never spammed u so stop lying i only spammed him !

Quote:(01-10-2019, 06:52 PM)shannoxtn Wrote:

@"Lucas1543"
how you trust him lol ? i have all the proofs that he scammed me ! u are just helping scammer thats what u are doing
by 3 weeks i mean this is the third week waiting ! i admit i was wrong i never counted the days till now u said 1.5 week so are u lying too ?
[Image: MOeyRK5.png]
look what u told me lol

I obviously guessed, but you lied to make this seem worse than it is.
He's a nice guy, unlike you, you spammed me everyday (before I got banned ;() asking if we got it done, take a chill pill or don't buy services.