Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 379 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Sims 4 Going Free-to-Play

The game Sims 4 will become free-to-play in October. People that already own the game will be given a "Desert Luxe Kit". Additional DLC will still cost money.

Quote:The Sims 4 is coming up on a decade old and is still going strong, and yet, despite the game’s heavy live-service focus and myriad of expansions, it still hasn’t gone free-to-play like many others of its ilk have. Well, that changes soon, as EA has announced

[To see links please register here]

"We’ve welcomed millions of players to The Sims and watched in awe as they unleashed their imaginations, discovered and connected with ideas, experiences and versions of themselves, both in-game and real life. Our community has continued to inspire us with the billions of unique Sims they’ve created, the countless stories they’ve told, and the remarkable builds they've designed.

Read More:

Smart business tactic I suppose. The real money was always in the expansions.

I guess not @"JollyRoger95". They will launch Sims 5 soon enough so they're trying to hype the game and get new players

Quote:(09-20-2022, 05:41 PM)JollyRoger95 Wrote:

I think you're right. Much easier to be tempted into dlc purchases as they're smaller purchases and you get bored of base game options kinda fast.

If I remember correctly, the base game was $40. Buying all the expansions individually would cost something crazy - like $700.

Quote:(09-15-2022, 08:12 AM)Oni Wrote:

The game Sims 4 will become free-to-play in October. People that already own the game will be given a "Desert Luxe Kit". Additional DLC will still cost money.

Quote:The Sims 4 is coming up on a decade old and is still going strong, and yet, despite the game’s heavy live-service focus and myriad of expansions, it still hasn’t gone free-to-play like many others of its ilk have. Well, that changes soon, as EA has announced

"We’ve welcomed millions of players to The Sims and watched in awe as they unleashed their imaginations, discovered and connected with ideas, experiences and versions of themselves, both in-game and real life. Our community has continued to inspire us with the billions of unique Sims they’ve created, the countless stories they’ve told, and the remarkable builds they've designed.

Read More:

yesssss i love this game

I agree. The DLC's have always been how they made their money.

I hate these infinite DLC games. Sims is seriously a terrible game because of it. What's special about all these DLC's after 10 years. Hope Sims 5 is worth it.

Nice it's time to redownload it again lol