Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 923 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Teen Girl in India Killed for Wearing Jeans

Literally disgusting. I pray this young girl passed quickly and is living in a better place now.

This is so crazy… countries need to really get with the times…. I get culture but come on….

its nothing special over there. more ridiculous things happen every day

Quote:(04-30-2022, 04:02 AM)ghostboy Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Literally disgusting. I pray this young girl passed quickly and is living in a better place now.

Things happening in these small countries are disgusting

In most cases I don't advocate for genocide, this one would be the exception.

this is ridiculous

just a pair of jeans

stupid people stupid people

ban india from this site!

This is still the world we live in. can't we all just let each other be? Imposing our own beliefs and values has led to all of this turmoil.

I missed this thread when it was first posted. Can't believe her own family would do that.

What's almost more concerning, is there is this massive trend of violence against women there. Why?