Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 923 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Teen Girl in India Killed for Wearing Jeans

Quote:(07-16-2022, 10:19 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I missed this thread when it was first posted. Can't believe her own family would do that.

What's almost more concerning, is there is this massive trend of violence against women there. Why?

In India and the Middle East, most men can't grasp the idea that women are people too. A lot of it comes down to religion and how developed a country is.

Quote:(07-16-2022, 11:06 PM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (07-16-2022, 10:19 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I missed this thread when it was first posted. Can't believe her own family would do that.

What's almost more concerning, is there is this massive trend of violence against women there. Why?

In India and the Middle East, most men can't grasp the idea that women are people too. A lot of it comes down to religion and how developed a country is.

Thank you. I do know this, really. It's been in the media for decades. What shocks me is that it hasn't changed for decades. Perhaps I'm wrong, and someone with more experience/knowledge could tell me if I'm wrong.

Well it's inhumane to be judged or even killed for wanting to be you.

India seems to be developing rapidly, but of course their culture is very strange.

thats fucked up wtf is wrnog with them

She must had warned before killing her .
That's so sad to hear

Rest her soul...
Unfortunately, some people are in the mindset of the past century....

It's sad religion stops people from having human decency, truly an evil institution.

Sometimes I see people say “we need to be accepting of all aspects of a culture, even if it contradicts out own. But its get ended with such news.

Well this was a depressing read..