Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 593 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
The Agency | Official Usergroup

[Image: jAKPg47.png]
OUR USERBAR:
[Image: Mxnt4Tw.gif]

Great design. I've stickied the thread.

Quote:(08-22-2019, 06:17 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Great design. I've stickied the thread.

Thanks, & Thank you for the sticky

So that is what happens when I'm away for a day? I freaking love it.
Hope to see high quality content from the group :smile: !

Freaking awesome userbar as well

Quote:(08-22-2019, 01:43 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Userbar looks dope! Had no idea another group would come before the gfx one proposed by @"Drako" .

Afaik they wanted to do a group together but something didn't work out (in terms of communication I think).

Userbar looks dope! Had no idea another group would come before the gfx one proposed by @"Drako" .

Quote:(08-22-2019, 01:43 PM)Strait McCool Wrote:

Thanks man, I made it myself, and true This idea has been brewing in my head for awhile now. Drako knew about my plans.
I really would love to the see the activity on the site rise more and more. So I thought Id make it my best effort and support the site.

Awesome to see another group come into the fray around the forum. Always love to see big things happening around here. Awesome userbar by the way, looks incredible.

Great to see another group and especially one in my expertise.
Wishing you the best of luck with the group

I know you beat me to it, but could you have at least consulted me first? That's sort of stealing my idea...