Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 439 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Valorant

After playing CS:GO for like 7 years it's been "replaced" with Valorant. In my opinion Valorant shouldn't even be able to replace CS:GO because in my opinion the game is absolute crap if you compare it to CS:GO.
It just doesn't feel like a FPS game, really dissapointed in this game. Probably this is because it's made by RIOT which made League and that explains enough.

The hell do you mean, CS:GO statistics have not been effected by Valorant, and CS:GO are just trying it out, the only thing "CS:GO" about it is the defusal gamemode, which is an idea anyways. It took a spin on it and turned it into a hero shooter

CS:GO has been an entertaining game for these past few years for me. Not played it much but heard from a friend that it has a big problem of hackers still getting in the game. Valorant is new , gives a different experience. Let's how it goes, only the future will tell that.

I think it's fair to dislike Valorant, but I don't think any of your points make sense. It hasn't replaced CS:GO? I don't think that was really the intention for it, either. From watching a few hours of gameplay from some pros, it seems closer to Overwatch than CS:GO in many ways. The gun purchasing and basic mechanics definitely bear resemblance, but I'd argue the game bears resemblance in the way that most BRs are similar to each other.

There's definitely features they both have, but I think they're very different entities.

On a personal note - I don't particularly like the look of it. I could probably play a little, but I doubt I'd spend more than a couple hours on it, tops. The gameplay that I watched - Bored me half to death. I can't quite pinpoint the reason why, but I'd rather play Overwatch or CS:GO instead.

CS:GO is only for those in my opinion who can afford high refresh rate monitors with low input lag and a beefy computer with a good graphics card to handle those frames. Plus an expensive mouse, keyboard combo. And Valorant is for a casual gamer.

Been playing CS:GO since 2014 and honestly it's no longer playable because of the hackers.

Seemed like a CS:GO/Overwatch hybrid. Was around when they floated keys around on Twitch, but haven't tried it personally. I'll probably stick with Siege and Call of Duty.

Not a bad game gameplay wise but there are numerous things that don't feel quite as refined as CS:GO has had time to fix through the years although personally I don't like Valorant all that much. I don't think it is in any replacing CS:GO even if that were the intent. The simple one match concept that you can pull out of resembled the CS series and the gun buying and loot mechanics resemble CS:GO but otherwise it is more similar gameplay wise to Overwatch or in my opinion even to Apex than to CS:GO.

Haven't got to try it due to no PC. But I love cs:go and dont think its going anywhere. Ive always been a counter strike fan. I still love source lol

Quote:(07-25-2020, 03:52 PM)Malcom Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

After playing CS:GO for like 7 years it's been "replaced" with Valorant. In my opinion Valorant shouldn't even be able to replace CS:GO because in my opinion the game is absolute crap if you compare it to CS:GO.
It just doesn't feel like a FPS game, really dissapointed in this game. Probably this is because it's made by RIOT which made League and that explains enough.
cs go remains the goat of those games no matter what

but its a good thing that riot games are trying new stuff tbh