Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 867 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Well, made a new signature.

So, yesterday I posted a thread about my current signature

[To see links please register here]

, and got some great feedback. So, I decided that I would make a new gif on my own not using online tools other than to actually make the gif animate. Well, here ya go.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

Quote:(10-20-2017, 01:42 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I think I want to make the email fly out to the bottom, and my name fly out to the top,

It's human nature (barring some countries) to read from left to right, so It has a natural feel when viewing It. That said, I'd like to see your proposed amendment In effect- It may well fit In nicely.

Compared to your old signature, there Is no comparison. This one leaves It for dead.
A job well done.

Quote:(10-20-2017, 02:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-20-2017, 01:42 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I think I want to make the email fly out to the bottom, and my name fly out to the top,

It's human nature (barring some countries) to read from left to right, so It has a natural feel when viewing It. That said, I'd like to see your proposed amendment In effect- It may well fit In nicely.

Compared to your old signature, there Is no comparison. This one leaves It for dead.
A job well done.

Thanks so much man, I appreciate it. I can't work on it for a little bit. I really can't wait to see how it turns out as well.

Quote:(10-20-2017, 02:11 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

Thanks so much man, I appreciate it. I can't work on it for a little bit. I really can't wait to see how it turns out as well.

You're welcome. I also appreciate the fine work of others, In this case being yourself.

Whenever you have the time to work on It, that's fine. No rush whatsoever.

It is a good upgrade but I understand you are looking to continue advancing it, therefore you will need some sort of effect, possibly half stepping with some dithering to smooth it out a bit and perhaps speeding up the framerate just a little more as it is sort of slow. Keep up the great work.

Quote:(10-20-2017, 06:44 PM)Ecks Wrote:

It is a good upgrade but I understand you are looking to continue advancing it, therefore you will need some sort of effect, possibly half stepping with some dithering to smooth it out a bit and perhaps speeding up the framerate just a little more as it is sort of slow. Keep up the great work.

I didn't want to make the typing too quick. @mothered I have updated the thread, and added the new fly out effect. It isnt the best, but I like it.

I liked it, its very nice bro.

Quote:(10-20-2017, 06:50 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I have updated the thread, and added the new fly out effect. It isnt the best, but I like it.

Nice, I think It just about has the perfect balance.

You don't want something too simplistic and by the same token, you don't want an overkill.

looks good . i hope i can make a nice looking imgs and gifs for my profile just like this .

I'm not a fan unfortunately.

I dig the original one because it has a certain unique feel to it. The new one looks like animated, colored, cliche font. I think I would enjoy it more if it wasa more unique font, and maybe if there was a different animation/effect for the second bit (the email).

That's just my two cents