0Day Forums
Well, made a new signature. - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Graphics (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Graphics)
+--- Forum: Graphics Troubleshooting (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Graphics-Troubleshooting)
+--- Thread: Well, made a new signature. (/Thread-Well-made-a-new-signature)

Pages: 1 2

Well, made a new signature. - compact673059 - 10-20-2017

So, yesterday I posted a thread about my current signature

[To see links please register here]

, and got some great feedback. So, I decided that I would make a new gif on my own not using online tools other than to actually make the gif animate. Well, here ya go.

Hidden Content
[/hide]
[/hide]
[/hide]

RE: Well, made a new signature. - Sirmodern1 - 10-20-2017

Quote:(10-20-2017, 01:42 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I think I want to make the email fly out to the bottom, and my name fly out to the top,

It's human nature (barring some countries) to read from left to right, so It has a natural feel when viewing It. That said, I'd like to see your proposed amendment In effect- It may well fit In nicely.

Compared to your old signature, there Is no comparison. This one leaves It for dead.
A job well done.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - adelheidksxvqcpd - 10-20-2017

Quote:(10-20-2017, 02:01 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-20-2017, 01:42 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I think I want to make the email fly out to the bottom, and my name fly out to the top,

It's human nature (barring some countries) to read from left to right, so It has a natural feel when viewing It. That said, I'd like to see your proposed amendment In effect- It may well fit In nicely.

Compared to your old signature, there Is no comparison. This one leaves It for dead.
A job well done.

Thanks so much man, I appreciate it. I can't work on it for a little bit. I really can't wait to see how it turns out as well.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - unracking936422 - 10-20-2017

Quote:(10-20-2017, 02:11 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

Thanks so much man, I appreciate it. I can't work on it for a little bit. I really can't wait to see how it turns out as well.

You're welcome. I also appreciate the fine work of others, In this case being yourself.

Whenever you have the time to work on It, that's fine. No rush whatsoever.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - gallard465 - 10-20-2017

It is a good upgrade but I understand you are looking to continue advancing it, therefore you will need some sort of effect, possibly half stepping with some dithering to smooth it out a bit and perhaps speeding up the framerate just a little more as it is sort of slow. Keep up the great work.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - sheree409 - 10-20-2017

Quote:(10-20-2017, 06:44 PM)Ecks Wrote:

It is a good upgrade but I understand you are looking to continue advancing it, therefore you will need some sort of effect, possibly half stepping with some dithering to smooth it out a bit and perhaps speeding up the framerate just a little more as it is sort of slow. Keep up the great work.

I didn't want to make the typing too quick. @mothered I have updated the thread, and added the new fly out effect. It isnt the best, but I like it.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - hetericrivufzokcj - 10-20-2017

I liked it, its very nice bro.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - forswear694075 - 10-21-2017

Quote:(10-20-2017, 06:50 PM)$ynthx Wrote:

I have updated the thread, and added the new fly out effect. It isnt the best, but I like it.

Nice, I think It just about has the perfect balance.

You don't want something too simplistic and by the same token, you don't want an overkill.

RE: Well, made a new signature. - collectivise218226 - 10-22-2017

looks good . i hope i can make a nice looking imgs and gifs for my profile just like this .

RE: Well, made a new signature. - back526663 - 10-22-2017

I'm not a fan unfortunately.

I dig the original one because it has a certain unique feel to it. The new one looks like animated, colored, cliche font. I think I would enjoy it more if it wasa more unique font, and maybe if there was a different animation/effect for the second bit (the email).

That's just my two cents