Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 616 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What Anime Are You Currently Watching?

What anime are you currently watching?

I plan on watching Gungrave next, since I have been told it gets better after the first episode. Originally the first episode threw me off and I dropped the anime immediately. I'm going to give it a chance, since I may have made a mistake. A friend of mine (who rarely watches anime) told me he enjoyed it, so it must be good.

I'm currently Watching:

The Legend of Kora
Hentai Ouji to Warawanai Neko
Girls Bravo (Rewatch)
K-ON! (Might stop watching)
Clannad (Rewatch)
Was watching Angel Beats again with a friend, but he stopped so I did too.

There are more, I just can't remember them right now.

Clannad. Not sure how I like it so I'll give it some time before I really make a decision on how I feel about it.

Quote:(06-28-2013, 07:33 PM)Welfare Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I recently just finished Elfen Lied for the 2nd time.

I was gonna ask, is your avatar Nyuu~:3 ?

I recently just finished Elfen Lied for the 2nd time.

I am currently re watching naruto, and naruto shippuden.
I am also watching deadman wonderland.

Quote:(06-28-2013, 07:34 PM)Silica Wrote:

I was gonna ask, is your avatar Nyuu~:3 ?

I was wondering the same exact thing.

When I downloaded Gungrave, I accidentally downloaded it in Japanese... with only Japanese subtitles. So, I have to go and download it again.

Quote:(06-29-2013, 01:00 AM)Der Anarchist Wrote:

When I downloaded Gungrave, I accidentally downloaded it in Japanese... with only Japanese subtitles. So, I have to go and download it again.

For a moment I thought you said gungale, I was about to fanboy my way over to the pirate bay.

Quote:(06-29-2013, 02:16 AM)Kirito Wrote:

For a moment I thought you said gungale, I was about to fanboy my way over to the pirate bay.

I wish. Still waiting patiently and hoping. :tongue:

Edit: Watching Gungrave now and I really like it. It seems I made a mistake by dropping it on the first episode. I really shouldn't have.