Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1080 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What is your favourite kind of smartphone?

I am looking for a new phone, and I need your help/opinions. What are your favourite types of phones, and why? Thank you.

the google pixel 2 XL is nice, not to mention easy to SE

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:19 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote:

I would probably go with the Galaxy S9, if I could SE a pixel I would in a heartbeat lol.

Why can’t you? Have you ever tried? It’s easier than you may think

I've owned a Windows Phone, which was the biggest load of trash.

Since then, I've opted for Samsung, with my current device being the Samsung Galaxy S7. No Issues whatsoever with It's functionality and stability. The type of cell phone does depend on one's overall usage, though.

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:19 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote:

I would probably go with the Galaxy S9, if I could SE a pixel I would in a heartbeat lol.

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:41 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Just remember if you get a new phone every year, get one that holds resale value, or on lease.

The plan I'm on with my cell phone carrier allows a free upgrade every year, so I do have (within the plan) a range to choose from- all manufacturers.

In your views, what would actually hold It's value?

Nexus 6 phones or, nokia the unbreakable.

Quote:(07-13-2018, 04:30 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:19 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote:

The only thing holding me back is obtaining some dry ice for boxing. That's the only reason I haven't.
Obtaining dry ice in my town is pretty hard.

Also, a caveat of an iPhone is that it holds resell value the best of any smartphone. My 6s is worth a lot more than any flagships from that year. Not to mention it has a force touch, which I find really helpful when I'm typing. Otherwise, I have a burner android which is probably $100 max. I literally found it and replaced the battery and it worked fine, the previous owner threw away due to battery concerns I think. I wouldn't mind the switch to an android, to be honest, a lot freer. Just remember if you get a new phone every year, get one that holds resale value, or on lease.

Quote:(07-13-2018, 08:28 AM)GosuSang Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:30 AM)bruisedwitch Wrote:

Quote: (07-13-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

It's much harder to se Google in general now. The pixel xl2 method was so saturated that they worked with the FBI to catch social engineers
Much harder to se pixels.

Oh wow, did not know. It’s been a few months since I’ve done it w/ a pixel.