Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1080 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What is your favourite kind of smartphone?

I really have not truly owned a phone I liked since I got off the pre-paid flip phone. A series of LG's and other crap have left me wanting. The amount of hatred I have towards the current Moto E4 is unfathomable.. It has a super strong LTE signal literally everywhere but i cannot make a damn phone call in an outer room of my domicile.

Quote:(08-02-2018, 07:22 AM)thehorridness Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

A series of LG's and other crap have left me wanting.

I've owned an LG device and other Items (TV, fridge), and will never opt for that again.

Complete trash.

Quote:(08-02-2018, 11:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-02-2018, 07:22 AM)thehorridness Wrote:

A series of LG's and other crap have left me wanting.

I've owned an LG device and other Items (TV, fridge), and will never opt for that again.

Complete trash.

I'll give it to LG phones. They have good design but software flaws. Because of competition in the phone industry all phones are about the same quality. It's just preference and sentiment of the brand that leads to people having biased opinions. Their V series phone is nice in my opinion for its uniqueness.

I've come to expect issues and non-working items from LG, from phones to televisions. I have to agree with mothered in my sentiment, "Wouldn't buy again." In my experience it's about pushing out the extra dollar for the well reviewed/liked phone with the features you really need, but if you can't squeeze out the extra cent for what you really need/want, Samsung products just seem to work better and longer.

I had a lot of smartphone in the last 5 years.. iPhone 4, LG G2, Xiaomi Mi5, Galaxy S8, iPhone X.. and now.. the OnePlus 6. I've found the best experience with LG G2 and OnePlus 6, both were great with modding.

Quote:(08-02-2018, 01:19 PM)skrtja Wrote:

I'll give it to LG phones. They have good design but software flaws.

I've also experienced loss of functionality with the device Itself.

The worst phone I've owned was the Windows Phone, namely Nokia Lumia. Terrible performance, poor battery life, In fact I cannot think of one positive aspect that the phone entailed.