Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 161 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What operating system are you on?

Right now I'm on Windows 7, upgraded from Vista a couple months, and right now I hate myself for not upgrading sooner! Everything has just worked better since the upgrade, and one of my favourite things is that I can actually alt-tab out of games at a decent speed, on Vista it took 1000 years with most games, everything has just been quicker and nicer :biggrin:.

I've got a spare partition which I plan to put another OS on, just to play around with, problem is I don't know which one yet xD.

Linux mint and #! on my server

I'm running Windows 7!

~INST1NCT

Windows 7 here.

I use ubuntu for my main OS. I also sometime use Windows for testing or programs that only can support windows

Well. My Mac air that i use for school is running Windows 7 my desktop is running windows 7 ultimate (legit btw) And my tv is running an simple one i made

Windows 8 for main operating system, but most of time I use Backtrack Linux.

windows 7, it sucks but i use it.

Updating.
I use Windows 7 on this computer but on my other laptop that I just got back (my sibling had it) I will be putting Windows XP on it.
Why you may ask?
Because it is much easier to work with and will be much faster for Ratting.

Windows 7 and Ubuntu 12.04 on dual boot.... I can't stand mac os