Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 161 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What operating system are you on?

Windows 7 here. I would like to try Ubuntu out though.

You should H4X00R... Its getting better and better every time they release a new one

I would like to play some games that don't support Linux though. Like league of legends.

Oh dear god the ubuntu.

Honestly now, more of a gentoo gent, it allows the user to do whatever the hell they want

Yeah I know that feel H4X00R... only reason I don't completely migrate to ubuntu is gaming

currently on a mac, running OSX
BUT i have a desktop, and it has both linux ubuntu and Windows XP

Windows 8 atm, must say I love it especially in comination with start 8 (haters gonna hate) it's faster than Windows 7.

Quote:(11-25-2012, 10:38 PM)Prestige Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Windows 8 atm, must say I love it especially in comination with start 8 (haters gonna hate) it's faster than Windows 7.

I have been hearing a lot about Windows 8 lately. Although I wasn't too impressed with the developer's preview, I might test it on a VM.

I use Windows 7 but i may get back to Windows XP

I'm on ubuntu 12.04. i like it but i prefer windows, and sadly im stuck with ubuntu bc idk how to change it back without losing my wifi adaptor...