Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 529 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
What phone do you use?

I seriously can't make up my mind on what to get for my next phone. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off not having one at all :stressed: .

Personally, I think a newer Pixel with GrapheneOS is the best thing on the market right now for a privacy and security conscious person. But honestly if someone made a dumb phone with Signal and Spotify/Tidal on it, I'd be happy with that. Right now I'm on an iPhone but I don't particularly trust Apple. Their privacy focus seems to be mostly for advertising.

What do you use and why?

I have an imported Oneplus 8T, Cyberpunk Edition. When the device was released I wrote a couple of guides (rooting/ROMs) for others that imported the phone from China. With how Cyberpunk 2077's release went, it's a unique device with a bizarre background.

Moved from Random Discussion to Mobile & Tablets.

Quote:What do you use and why?
An Android device purely for familiarity and ease of use.

Quote:(03-14-2022, 05:38 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have an imported Oneplus 8T, Cyberpunk Edition. When the device was released I wrote a couple of guides (rooting/ROMs) for others that imported the phone from China. With how Cyberpunk 2077's release went, it's a unique device with a bizarre background.

I still have the 7T. Not sure when I'll be upgrading next, but I'm not sure I'm sticking to OP, been with them since the OPO but it may be time to look at other androids.

redmi note 9s best phone.I have been using it for 3 years now and still working perfectly

Quote:(03-20-2022, 08:03 PM)anime32 Wrote:

redmi note 9s best phone.I have been using it for 3 years now and still working perfectly
How's Its battery life?

My Android device Is around the same age, and It needs charging twice a day.

Quote:(03-20-2022, 07:51 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-14-2022, 05:38 AM)Oni Wrote:

I still have the 7T. Not sure when I'll be upgrading next, but I'm not sure I'm sticking to OP, been with them since the OPO but it may be time to look at other androids.

When I went looking, I was simply reminded of why I stopped buying from Samsung and others. Oneplus still offers a pretty good deal, but not nearly as competitive as it used to be.

Quote:(03-21-2022, 05:59 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2022, 07:51 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-14-2022, 05:38 AM)Oni Wrote:

When I went looking, I was simply reminded of why I stopped buying from Samsung and others. Oneplus still offers a pretty good deal, but not nearly as competitive as it used to be.

To be fair, even with them becoming more expensive, the quality and longevity is still far superior to Samsung, from my experience. I just compared prices for each of their top of the range products. We're talking £200-£300 difference. Of course, that's without specs comparison, but the OnePlus specs are more the adequate and often compete with Samsung's. Imo Samsung is just the overpriced Apple of the Android market. They're not bad phones... they're just not "good" if you want to use them beyond 2 years.

I'm using Oni's old OnePlus 6T. It's approx 3-4 years old but you wouldn't know it. Works like a brand new phone. No battery life lost that I can tell, and I can run mobile games, video streaming and all the usual mobile habits with no issues. Before that I used a Motorola Z Play which I also loved.

Both OnePlus and Motorola appear to have very good customer support, which I can't say for Samsung.

Quote: (03-21-2022, 04:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-20-2022, 08:03 PM)anime32 Wrote:

How's Its battery life?

My Android device Is around the same age, and It needs charging twice a day.

Good lord that's not good. What model do you us if you don't mind me asking?

Quote:(03-21-2022, 08:39 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Good lord that's not good. What model do you us if you don't mind me asking?
Sure, It's only a cheap Samsung Galaxy J6.

I only use It to hit a few Google searches here and there, so I don't need anything special. When I charge It overnight and purely leave It on standby from the following morning, by around 9pm, the battery Is sitting at around 15%. When I use It for normal navigation (without streaming YouTube etc nor any calls) It must be charged twice a day.

am using Redmi 7 pro from last 4 years....