Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What's your most played game?

What game do you play the most other than CSGO?

I freaked on many games. I played PoE for a while, Diablo 2 (still my favorite game), D3, Payday, COD: BO 2 (zombies only)....

Right now PUBG is probably the most played. Other than that - the newest tomb raider, star wars battlefront

Quote:(08-15-2017, 06:32 AM)Manny Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

other than CSGO?

Well, here's CS:GO...
[Image: 2IbuNEd.png]

...and here's my top two Steam-wise for playtime
[Image: T1ZVgrL.png]

But I'm 90% sure that Goldeneye 007 on the Nintendo 64 has as much if not more playtime than TF2 and GMod combined.

Currently Overwatch clocking ibn at 120 hours. My other most played games were csgo with 800 hours and mw2 on ps3 with like 14 weeks when it first came out.

Csgo is my most played with 1959 hours. Then its Clicker Hero's with 128 hours because I just afk that game.

Right now I play CSGO and Payday2 most of the time

I don't game much anymore, but I had about 750 hours in tf2 and 500 in Hearthstone.

I also barely game, but I used most of my gaming time on Runescape

Counter strike global offensive