Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What's your most played game?

Gosh, you all make me feel like a newb gamer. The largest number of hours I've ever spent on a game (so far as I'm aware) is still under 500 hours across the space of approx a year.

The game that I currently play the most often is definitely Tetris. (I have no idea how many hours)

Overall though, I'm not sure what my most played game is. When I was younger, I'd pick up a game every now and then, and play it for a while. Tetris is a bit different then them though, in that I started playing it for stress relief, instead of for fun or because someone convinced me on it.

Quote:(12-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Gosh, you all make me feel like a newb gamer. The largest number of hours I've ever spent on a game (so far as I'm aware) is still under 500 hours across the space of approx a year.

I've gotten 12 hours in a day without realizing it multiple times over. How do you play so little?

Quote:(12-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Just have everyone compare anime hours to feel better

Quote:(12-30-2017, 09:08 PM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2017, 02:29 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Just have everyone compare anime hours to feel better :wink:

I feel I may not scrub up on that either. Though I should ask what's the longest series people binge watch xD

I don't game as much anymore, but about a year or so ago I was big on a multiplayer game called "Boring Man: Online Tactical Stickman Combat" which was unironically really fun. It was my most played game, although I can't remember how many hours I spent on it. Somewhere between 250-500.

league of legends prob lol

Rome Total War House Scipii fuck Carthage, Greece is dead, and Egypt can take that Chariot Horse meat and put it where the sun don't shine

I do a lot of gaming
CSGO (totals more than 3000hrs counting all the different accs I use)
CSS (1900 hrs) don't play it anymore
PUBG (600+ hrs)
RSS (250+ hrs)

there are days when I wake up and start gaming all day long until late night when I'm just too tired to focus and think clearly

PS if you guys are thinking why I play so much cs, its cuz I play in LAN events so i gotta practice and stay in form

only CSR Real Racing 3 on Android