Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 682 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
What's your most played game?

1193 hours on Hearts of Iron IV.

Quote:(10-06-2019, 02:58 AM)The Professor Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (10-06-2019, 02:41 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (10-06-2019, 12:58 AM)The Professor Wrote:

Runescape at 380 days, and ARK at 1700 hours.

How do you find out time played on runescape?
Go to the guy walking around in lumby courtyard. I forget his name, maybe Hans. He will tell you down to the second I believe.

Oh Hans ofc! Thanks! I'll check and probably update later.

Quote:(10-06-2019, 03:08 AM)Guardian Wrote:

1193 hours on Hearts of Iron IV.

Nice.

My Runescape (rs3) account is about 5.6 years old, but I only started playing more recently, so I have 1113 hours in game. I've spent more on Conan Exiles, at about 1318 hours in game, and that was only released in Early Access around the start of 2017 I believe.

Skyrim definitely. Got it in 2013, and played it like crazy for two years. Have over a thousand hours in it

Quote:(08-15-2017, 06:32 AM)Manny Wrote:

What game do you play the most other than CSGO?

League of Legends and San Andreas Multiplayer. There are players on SA:MP that I find less toxic that those on GTA V online.

I play these games: CS:GO, Dota 2 and Clash Royale on a smartphone. Most of the time I spend playing Dota 2. I also bet on teams in this game, if anyone is interested, then here you can see

. This month I will test the new CoD MW 2019.

I have been playing monster super league on techbigs for 3 years.

Dota 2.

I've played almost 2800 hours (and it is only on my main account)

League of Legends and OSRS for sure. Put OD amount of time into both of them games