Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
What you watching these days?

Quote:(07-30-2020, 09:57 AM)aradii Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Watch the fate series like this: Fate/Zero Season 1&2 then Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works Season 1&2.
Did you see the kimetsu no yaiba or Yakusoku no Neverland?? If not i highly recommended.

I'd personally recommend watching Zero before stay night, as well. Apocrypha and El Melloi II Case Files are probably best watched after those.

watching new RE:ZERO, SAO, Rent-A-Girlfriend and Fire Force 2

I need some more suggestions lol, I don't think I have enough yet.

I've decided why Naruto should reconsider. That's crazy.

Quote:(08-04-2020, 06:44 PM)Hison Wrote:

I've decided why Naruto should reconsider. That's crazy.
??

This week I started watching the following anime: Grand Blue, Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance, Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and Noragami (second season). I decided not to start watching anime with a serious meaning, since this week has been very difficult. Thanks to these anime, I can distract myself at least a little

one pieace its a good anime i love it

Quote:(08-06-2020, 11:04 AM)rosso1312 Wrote:

one pieace its a good anime i love it
so long tho

Just recently been following up on Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars). Been waiting every week for the new episodes haha

Quote:(08-17-2020, 07:19 AM)Ikepipi Wrote:

Just recently been following up on Shokugeki no Soma (Food Wars). Been waiting every week for the new episodes haha
Never heard of it but sounds good by the title.