Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 702 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
What you watching these days?

Watching Ozark right now, it's a tv-show about a dad and a mother who work for a cartel and have to launder money for them. Not going to explain too much but it's worth watching

watching kemono jihen, i dont know if there will be seasons or end in 1 season.

pretty good show

I'm currently checking out some new anime before I stick with it. The previous season was great, hoping for the best on this one.

KonoSuba (season 2). After that, I'll watch Tokyo Ghoul and re-watch Sora no Otoshimono.

Currently watching Horimiya.

I don't know if it's because I'm older now, but I am very picky about which anime (or manga, on a much rarer occasion) I digest. Like, it used to be that I'd just watch any anime that even mildly sparked my interest, but not I have to be super invested the concept of the show from the synopsis and the genre tags to even get started. All that's to say, Horimiya hits all the right notes for me.

I do have a bunch of shows on a to-watch list. Whether I'll get to them or not is a different question, but the list includes the likes of over the moon for you, honobono log, burn the witch, and jujutsu kaisen. A mix of action and romance shows in there.

Quote:(04-14-2021, 04:32 AM)Equinox Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I don't know if it's because I'm older now, but I am very picky about which anime (or manga, on a much rarer occasion) I digest.

Yeah, I'm the same. But, I don't know if it's bc of the age thing. I am in my twenties and started watching anime when I was 15 years old. I was always picky haha.

Quote:(04-14-2021, 04:32 AM)Equinox Wrote:

Currently watching Horimiya.

I don't know if it's because I'm older now, but I am very picky about which anime (or manga, on a much rarer occasion) I digest. Like, it used to be that I'd just watch any anime that even mildly sparked my interest, but not I have to be super invested the concept of the show from the synopsis and the genre tags to even get started. All that's to say, Horimiya hits all the right notes for me.

I do have a bunch of shows on a to-watch list. Whether I'll get to them or not is a different question, but the list includes the likes of over the moon for you, honobono log, burn the witch, and jujutsu kaisen. A mix of action and romance shows in there.

The medium doesn't matter as much as the story, for me. I'd rather read a really good book, than watch a bad anime. As people get older, I'm sure they'll notice their humor and tastes change. I imagine I'll still be enjoying anime when I'm 40, though.

Im watching Death Note and Vampire Knight.

No more light, only more darkness and perversion, mwhahahaahahahehhgbs.

I've been watching again all of the Trailer Park Boys episodes. I've never laughed so much with a show !

Quote:(04-16-2021, 02:45 AM)Oni Wrote:

As people get older, I'm sure they'll notice their humor and tastes change.
Speaking from experience, you're absolutely correct.