Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 526 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What your thought on the Best Anti-Virus Program

I think AVG is the best, it has a nice modern design and its not to tight on resources when it comes to daily scans. It can even to PC clean ups! But the one downside to this AV is that it impacts startup time quite a bit. But most importantly you should be the first layer of defense. If shit looks greasy, don't DL it.

I think ESET. They tend to be the first to detect anything malicious. At least from scans. Following suite, I think Norton is complete shit! however, they are always 1 day behind ESET.

Personally, although it doesn't have the BEST protection, Kaspersky or Panda is a good setup if you wanna keep performance.

Could always just not get a AV program, I mean, if you know your shit, you won't need it

ESET in my opinion, but for my home computer I just Avast because I don't really do anything that would be affected by a virus, & computer is insured if it were damaged beyond repair by one. Avast stops the more common threats, and I don't believe anything exotic would show up in my sphere of the internet.

Quote:(01-22-2017, 04:34 PM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

ESET in my opinion, but for my home computer I just Avast because I don't really do anything that would be affected by a virus, & computer is insured if it were damaged beyond repair by one. Avast stops the more common threats, and I don't believe anything exotic would show up in my sphere of the internet.

Agree, ESET has been a superior AV for many years to date.

I was using Norton for the last decade or so, but (because It's a cracked version running on a trial reset subscription) got sick of having to activate It every so often. I now also use Avast, being the free version which serves It's objective quite well. It's active shields are certainly a good form of protection.

Avast and Kaspersky in my opinion. Have both served me well in the past.

Depends what youre wanting to be protected against, nothing will stop a targeted attack by a fairly competent attack, any programmer that knows a few basic concepts can bypass any modern AV that's out right now. Most of the really high speed AV's are corporate only and cost a stupid amount of money to get your hands on. That being said I think your best bet would be to make your own and utilize a kernel driver to make use of the PsSetCreate*NotifyRoutine series among other things. If that's out of your scope, I would use ESET or Avira and be careful of what I download and execute.

currently i'm just using windows defender with malwarebytes premium
i think it's enough if u know wt u doing online ...!

Quote:(02-06-2019, 09:51 PM)tree636363 Wrote:

currently i'm just using windows defender

Pertaining to Windows 10, Windows Defender has significantly Improved In It's overall detection and removal process.

I never thought I'd say It, but I'm actually quite Impressed.

Quote:(02-07-2019, 05:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2019, 09:51 PM)tree636363 Wrote:

Pertaining to Windows 10, Windows Defender has significantly Improved In It's overall detection and removal process.

yes ,true actually
me also b4 didn't like WD but not i saw myself the actions it take so fast
preettty cooooool man

Quote:(02-07-2019, 11:45 AM)tree636363 Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2019, 05:12 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-06-2019, 09:51 PM)tree636363 Wrote:

yes ,true actually
me also b4 didn't like WD but not i saw myself the actions it take so fast
preettty cooooool man :smile:

Windows Defender has certainly come a long way since Microsoft Security Essentials (In Windows 7).

It's real-time scanning, does a very good job In actively monitoring your system.