Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 526 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
What your thought on the Best Anti-Virus Program

I'd have to agree. Been using WD for about 2 years now. No problems so far.
It's pre-installed in WIN 10 so i didn't need to bother with setting it up. Doesn't have annoying popups like Avast or AVG or whatever.
It detected all of the viruses i threw at it so far.
Pretty impressive.

Quote:(02-07-2019, 08:42 PM)Zador Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Doesn't have annoying popups like Avast

Avast's popups are annoying, but at the same time, quite hilarious.

I often get a popup of "Here's a gift for you" (or some variant). Upon opening It, It's a discount offer to one of their services. A "gift" does not require any form of payment- It's something that's given voluntarily.

Perhaps Avast should restructure their marketing In the correct context.

Quote:(02-08-2019, 05:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2019, 08:42 PM)Zador Wrote:

I often get a popup of "Here's a gift for you" (or some variant). Upon opening It, It's a discount offer to one of their services. A "gift" does not require any form of payment- It's something that's given voluntarily.

My favorite is when they say "Your internet traffic is being intercepted!" so you buy their VPN. Sadly, A lot of less tech savvy people actually fall for that.

Quote:(02-08-2019, 09:41 AM)Zador Wrote:

Quote: (02-08-2019, 05:57 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-07-2019, 08:42 PM)Zador Wrote:

My favorite is when they say "Your internet traffic is being intercepted!" so you buy their VPN. Sadly, A lot of less tech savvy people actually fall for that.

Oh goodness me, I've lost count as to the number of times I've experienced that.