Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 607 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Whats the safest browser ?

I'd say Firefox, or Tor. Google Chrome is known to sell data

The safest browser is no browser.

So probably libwww. More seriously, assuming privacy and safety are both merged under 'safety', vanilla Firefox and Chrome are out, along with anything that Microsoft has touched. For individual browsers that are semi-mainstream, probably Tor Browser or Brave's Tor mode (which I don't entirely trust in comparison to the former, for some reason). A better option though would be something like Whonix though, where you essentially have Tor browser in a VM.

Quote:(01-12-2019, 05:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

It's worth checking out

It also has a built-In proxy, with a number of countries to choose from.

Closed source software from an unknown company? No thanks.

Naturally, always use a private search engine:

- This has a built-In proxy that allows you to open links anonymously.

You might wanna check out SearX, an open source meta-searchengine. It combines the results of several other search engines which it acts as a proxy to, preventing any individual one from dealing with your information. There are a lot of instances out there, and you can run your own.

Also, if you're including those, then you should also note Qwant, Ecosia, and Peekier (which has an annoying design).

Quote:(05-26-2019, 11:37 AM)Ender Wrote:

Quote: (01-12-2019, 05:55 AM)mothered Wrote:

It's worth checking out

It also has a built-In proxy, with a number of countries to choose from.

Closed source software from an unknown company? No thanks.

Each to their own.

Naturally, always use a private search engine:

- This has a built-In proxy that allows you to open links anonymously.

Quote:(05-26-2019, 11:37 AM)Ender Wrote:

You might wanna check out SearX, an open source meta-searchengine. It combines the results of several other search engines which it acts as a proxy to, preventing any individual one from dealing with your information. There are a lot of instances out there, and you can run your own.

Also, if you're including those, then you should also note Qwant, Ecosia, and Peekier (which has an annoying design).

Quite a few Interesting search engines, of which I've yet to delve Into.

Appreciate It.

I think Opera VPN vision is safe browser

What do you mean by "safe"? That's really a broad term when it comes to browsers. I guess in general you could always go with Brave Browser.

According to me Or at least to me Google Chrome is a Win To Win situation kinda Browser. Been using it for ages now & before that i used to use Firefox Browser which has It's own great benefits too.

If you have a fast and/or popular browser, you can't expect it to be safer than others. However, out of the more popular ones, I heard Opera is the safer option. I'm currently using the new Opera GX and I'm really loving it.

Quote:(06-25-2019, 10:57 AM)ClippySexy Wrote:

However, out of the more popular ones, I heard Opera is the safer option. I'm currently using the new Opera GX and I'm really loving it.

Agree.

Opera Is very stable and extremely responsive. It's also one of the few browsers, that comes packaged with a built-In VPN.

Quote:(05-26-2019, 05:27 AM)ThereWasAGuy Wrote:

I'd say Firefox, or Tor. Google Chrome is known to sell data

Depends what you want. If you need a fully featured browser then firefox with privacy plugins or brave are probably your best bets.

If you want to be really safe then ToR or Whonix would be your best bets, but they're slow/won't do some things.