Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 607 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Whats the safest browser ?

It depends, everyone has a different definition of security and since you didn't really specify your needs, it's very hard to give you a tailored "secure browser". Web browser gets changed constantly and so does the security. However, I'd recommend you to start off

[To see links please register here]

, it's a great site that I've used in the past and can strongly recommend.

Other than that,

a fork of Firefox,

or

are solid alternatives.

If you want to harden Firefox, you have this

or use

It is hard to safe what is the safest, it depends on what you are using it for.

Quote:(05-26-2019, 05:27 AM)ThereWasAGuy Wrote:

I'd say Firefox, or Tor. Google Chrome is known to sell data

Everyone sells data, there's no way to know how much or how long they keep it.

Quote:(02-11-2020, 10:28 PM)Gitzer Wrote:

Quote: (05-26-2019, 05:27 AM)ThereWasAGuy Wrote:

I'd say Firefox, or Tor. Google Chrome is known to sell data

Everyone sells data, there's no way to know how much or how long they keep it.
This ^

Enough said.

isn't Tor the safest one out there that's known?

Quote:(02-21-2020, 08:31 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

It depends what you mean by "safest".

Generally speaking and In a nutshell, protecting yourself online comes In three forms:

* Privacy (not being able to "see" what you're doing).
* Anonymity (not being able to "Identify" you).
* Lack of uniqueness (being part of the "majority", not minority).

It takes a lot more than a web browser to achieve all the above In It's entirety.

Quote:(02-22-2020, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-21-2020, 08:31 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

Generally speaking and In a nutshell, protecting yourself online comes In three forms:

It takes a lot more than a web browser to achieve all the above In It's entirety.

but of course, i'm just a pleb using a free vpn service with lots of browser extensions for the most of paranoid of people and regardless of whatever i do and search i still exist in one place, not bothering to travel or be in other places, thus i believe i'm 'protected' in some manner

Quote:(02-22-2020, 01:22 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

Quote: (02-22-2020, 04:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-21-2020, 08:31 PM)Chuckles Wrote:

but of course, i'm just a pleb using a free vpn service with lots of browser extensions for the most of paranoid of people and regardless of whatever i do and search i still exist in one place, not bothering to travel or be in other places, thus i believe i'm 'protected' in some manner

For general navigation, your setup Is fine.

Do note that some extensions/plugins/add-ons, track your online activity. Moreover, In combination with your overall browser configuration, you become more unique. As such, web server fingerprinting techniques can set your device aside from the rest.

I like a lot of the recommendations listed in this thread. I've got to check several of them out. Like a lot of others have said, there is not one most secure browser or tailored browser. I use four different browsers myself. Just depends on what I'm doing. I also have a variety of add-ons and plug-ins I use with each of them. For general browsing, I tend to use FireFox and occasionally Chrome. For "other" internet activities, I tend to use Tor or Opera. All of these. as I said, have a variety of add-ons and/or plug-ins that I use with them. I also use a separate VPN client ANY time I am on the web doing anything. Whether that be on my phone, a tablet, or one of my computers. Call me paranoid for using all these, but better safe than sorry. It just takes some looking around and experimenting with different thing and/or combinations to find what you like best and what works best for your needs. I'm still learning about different ways to do things and how to do them. I don't think anyone ever really stops learning. It's mainly just a trial and error type of thing. Just be careful what it is your doing while you're doing it lol.

Quote:(02-23-2020, 10:02 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

as I said, have a variety of add-ons and/or plug-ins that I use with them
The more plugins you have, the more unique you become, hence a lot easier to be tracked when navigating from one website to another.

I only have two plugins Installed, that're extremely common and shared with millions of other users on the net. The objective Is to be part of the majority, not minority.

I also use a separate VPN client ANY time I am on the web doing anything. Whether that be on my phone, a tablet, or one of my computers.

Call me paranoid for using all these
Not at all.

Always be on the assumption that you're being watched.

Quote:(02-24-2020, 04:31 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (02-23-2020, 10:02 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

as I said, have a variety of add-ons and/or plug-ins that I use with them
The more plugins you have, the more unique you become, hence a lot easier to be tracked when navigating from one website to another.

I only have two plugins Installed, that're extremely common and shared with millions of other users on the net. The objective Is to be part of the majority, not minority.

I also use a separate VPN client ANY time I am on the web doing anything. Whether that be on my phone, a tablet, or one of my computers.

Call me paranoid for using all these
Not at all.

Always be on the assumption that you're being watched.

if you don't mind me asking, which are those two plugins?