Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 270 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer?

Minecraft hack? What kind of hack? I only know mod I once tried from techbigs.

i think i used to play with aristois

I'm a big fan of just using a game as intended by devs. Not that there's anything wrong with mods etc. I definitely prefer vanilla MC, though. I haven't played in years, and was rather put off by everyone playing modded versions xD

Quote:(07-15-2020, 01:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm a big fan of just using a game as intended by devs. Not that there's anything wrong with mods etc. I definitely prefer vanilla MC, though. I haven't played in years, and was rather put off by everyone playing modded versions xD

Nothing beats vanilla for me these days, used to play a lot of multiplayer minigames but I feel like the calm relaxing vanilla experience cant be beaten and I find gun/animal mods stuff just kinda whack

can i have a minecraft full access account I want to play on hypixel but let's are banned on hypixel and I cant afford an account message me on
mhm#0543 discor

Quote:(07-15-2020, 03:58 PM)ManakaJunpei Wrote:

Quote: (07-15-2020, 01:14 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Nothing beats vanilla for me these days, used to play a lot of multiplayer minigames but I feel like the calm relaxing vanilla experience cant be beaten and I find gun/animal mods stuff just kinda whack

I know what you mean. There's also the issue of not everyone having the mods for online games. It's a bit of a fuss to get everyone updated mods etc xD

I don't support using hacks in online games and don't understand those who do. If you want a pure Minecraft Multiplayer experience come join our community at

. If you are using hacks you are also welcome :smile:, we have very good anti cheat software that will grand a one way ticket to vac ban, feel free to try and mess with us I dare you. What's the point of spending money on game to later cheat while playing it. The whole sense of online games is the competitive spirit that simply isn't there with cheats on.

Sometimes it's really fun when you're trying to make fun of a friend.

I've never understood people who use cheats.

i used to use this one called wolfram and it was really good.. idk if its still on tho