0Day Forums
Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - Printable Version

+- 0Day Forums (https://zeroday.vip)
+-- Forum: Game (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Game)
+--- Forum: Video Game (https://zeroday.vip/Forum-Video-Game)
+--- Thread: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? (/Thread-Who-here-uses-hacks-in-Minecraft-multiplayer)

Pages: 1 2 3

Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - unrevised742332 - 07-18-2018

Do you use hacks, and/or develop your own?

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - hookersrv - 07-18-2018

Back when I played I used custom clients. My favorites back then were Huzuni, Iridium, Kronos, and of course, Nodus was always good. It's best to use others in my opinion because or else I would just script kiddie.

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - anabellatvetbky - 07-19-2018

Quote:(07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Back when I played I used custom clients. My favorites back then were Huzuni, Iridium, Kronos, and of course, Nodus was always good. It's best to use others in my opinion because or else I would just script kiddie.

Huzuni was decent, Iridium was a pile of garbage made by a person who was not very good in Java, Nodus was a classic, and I don't know what Kronos was.

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice?

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - conquistadores246698 - 07-19-2018

Quote:(07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

Huzuni was decent, Iridium was a pile of garbage made by a person who was not very good in Java, Nodus was a classic, and I don't know what Kronos was.

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice? :smile:

I literally added like two/three lines of script. This was back when I was 13 and had no idea how to code. Still don't. Need to find time in my schedule.

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - ecma - 07-19-2018

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice? :smile:

I literally added like two/three lines of script. This was back when I was 13 and had no idea how to code. Still don't. Need to find time in my schedule.

Well, if you're ever interested in minecraft modding or minecraft hack developing, I'm your guy.

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - slotnick208 - 07-19-2018

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Well, if you're ever interested in minecraft modding or minecraft hack developing, I'm your guy.

Good to know. I haven't played minecraft in some years. I think my first version of minecraft was 1.2.4.

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - kikiwwrihblu - 07-19-2018

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:48 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Good to know. I haven't played minecraft in some years. I think my first version of minecraft was 1.2.4.

I started out on Beta 1.0, right after the alpha stages have ended. Does the game just not interest you anymore?

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - Mrcoralclqxoxh - 07-21-2018

I stopped hacking in Minecraft about 1 week ago. I used Vape V3 and Flux B13

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - sclerostenosisvgei - 07-25-2018

i use wurst client when i play, which isnt often bc its boring af by yourself

RE: Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer? - hematometra810678 - 03-28-2019

Future client is the best one to use, has everything you need.