Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 803 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Will Smith Smacks Chris Rock @ Oscars

I thought it'd be the same smack he gave that one guy that kissed him.
Hate to see 2 of my favs in this position. Will overreacted, it's Chris Rock's job to poke fun, it wasn't that deep.
Edit: Just noticed he apologized on IG to Chris, there must've been a lot of backlash

Quote:(03-29-2022, 01:02 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-29-2022, 12:59 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Hate to see 2 of my favs in this position. Will overreacted, it's Chris Rock's job to poke fun, it wasn't that deep.

Making fun of health problems is not great, but alopecia isn't cancer or anything. Chris Rock's job revolves not having a filter, so I somewhat agree.

Will has a whore for a wife, told everyone that they have an 'open relationship' after rumors swirled about Jada banging some rapper. Then she goes on TV and blames Will saying if he loved her, he would of known.

He has no doubt been ridiculed for all of that and they have children who are hollywood freaks....I think Will is at his breaking point emotionally.

Quote:(03-29-2022, 03:25 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 01:02 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 12:59 AM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Making fun of health problems is not great, but alopecia isn't cancer or anything. Chris Rock's job revolves not having a filter, so I somewhat agree.

Will has a whore for a wife, told everyone that they have an 'open relationship' after rumors swirled about Jada banging some rapper. Then she goes on TV and blames Will saying if he loved her, he would of known.

He has no doubt been ridiculed for all of that and they have children who are hollywood freaks....I think Will is at his breaking point emotionally.
You really keep up with the pop culture and celebrities.

But Will should be charged with assault by definition for what he did. And it should be noted that comedy doesn't work the way people think it does; it's dark humor, because you paid to hear it, that's what you get. You're right, it is the comedian's job to make you laugh at whatever cost. Comedy is very healing in that way. I don't see why he wasn't immediately put in cuffs though. And now social media is all "he's so brave" when really, he's just above the law because of his past as a fellow comedian and actor. It just goes to show you the power of fame and money.

Quote:(03-28-2022, 06:36 AM)vittring Wrote:

I think that a joke like that might have been off-the-cuff but Will had no reason to get up and act like an ass on national television just because his wife does indeed suffer from Alopecia, and that joke may have hurt her feelings. But we have comedians that make fun of far worse things and comedy is supposed to be this way. It's just a way to own our humanity and laugh at things that might offend some people but it's because we need some way to heal during times like these. Comedy has been the same way and Chris Rock might have dug a bit too far for that joke but it was still no worse than 9/11 jokes or joking about or . Is it dark? Sure. Is it illegal? No. It can offend but it can't physically hurt anybody.

Right on.
Besides, if wille wanker can't take a joke, but hey his wifey is open for business for anyone to take a poke at her, no problem there.....but say a little joke of her looking like Mrs. Clean and he acts like an immature jackass?
Bitch Puhhhleazzzze.
He should have been automatically disqualified, and arrested. No class at all.
Going to an event like that and having a little thin skin, it's not your first week in HollyWeird, is it willi wanker?

Just imagine if it was Ricky Gervais, whom Chris Rock was trying to copy a little by his harmless jabs. Willie wanker is damn lucky he didn't have Ricky insult his Mrs. Cleam whore of a wife. lol
Ricky would have punched back, and most certainly had his ass arrested and best yet, sue him for a nice chunk of change.....say a cool $25M+ LOL

No respect for a clown like this. overrated anyway. Maybe they're that desperate trying to make the awards edgy to have people want to see what happens next year. sad and pathetic. Maybe willie wanker needs to go on rodeo drive and buy some more dresses for silly "son" jaden, and keep kissing him all up on his mouth like he did a few years back. Freak!!! lol

Quote:(03-28-2022, 03:57 AM)Oni Wrote:

After making a joke about Jada, Chris Rock got whacked one by Will Smith.

+1
Will made this year Oscars interesting to watch or at least a part of it.

Quote:(03-29-2022, 04:40 AM)vittring Wrote:

And now social media is all "he's so brave" when really, he's just above the law because of his past as a fellow comedian and actor.
I can't know for sure because I have no stats or numbers, but I think that - thankfully - this isn't true. From what I've seen in social media so far, people are actually blaming Will for his impulsive reaction. Many started pointing out the incoherence of his behavior: How he's completely fine with his wife cheating on him with another dude, but loses control when someone makes a slightly offensive joke about her - clearly without any ill intentions. Now whether or not this is a fair thing to point out is another debate. It does show however that people disapprove of the way he reacted. Sure, some idiots here and there condone his reaction and think that it was appropriate and justified, but for the most part, it seems like public opinion is largely against him.

Quote:(03-29-2022, 04:40 AM)vittring Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 03:25 AM)imgr8ness Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 01:02 AM)Oni Wrote:

You really keep up with the pop culture and celebrities.

But Will should be charged with assault by definition for what he did. And it should be noted that comedy doesn't work the way people think it does; it's dark humor, because you paid to hear it, that's what you get. You're right, it is the comedian's job to make you laugh at whatever cost. Comedy is very healing in that way. I don't see why he wasn't immediately put in cuffs though. And now social media is all "he's so brave" when really, he's just above the law because of his past as a fellow comedian and actor. It just goes to show you the power of fame and money.

I suppose there is more than one argument for/against/about this. Arguably, it's comedy, and it's going to rub people up the wrong way sometimes. Does that mean you resort to smacking someone in the face? Of course not.

Alternatively, this isn't one of Chris's stand up shows where people have paid and chosen to see his humour. It's not solely his platform. The Oscars are paying him. Professionalism would suggest you tailor content to suit the audience. I'm not saying change comedic identity, but he is working for the Oscars. Joking about health problems, is always going to go down poorly.

Neither party is particularly innocent, but that was very childish of Will.

Also, the slut comments on this thread are gross. Interesting how people only comment on her sleeping around and not Will's sleeping around?

Quote:(03-29-2022, 08:54 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 08:31 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 04:40 AM)vittring Wrote:

And now social media is all "he's so brave" when really, he's just above the law because of his past as a fellow comedian and actor.
I can't know for sure because I have no stats or numbers, but I think that - thankfully - this isn't true. From what I've seen in social media so far, people are actually blaming Will for his impulsive reaction. Many started pointing out the incoherence of his behavior: How he's completely fine with his wife cheating on him with another dude, but loses control when someone makes a slightly offensive joke about her - clearly without any ill intentions. Now whether or not this is a fair thing to point out is another debate. It does show however that people disapprove of the way he reacted. Sure, some idiots here and there condone his reaction and think that it was appropriate and justified, but for the most part, it seems like public opinion is largely against him.
I thought they were divorced tbh. I remember her doing an interview and I felt second hand embarrassment for will. I'm off social media now so idk what's been going, I was shocked to see them together and married, because some people told me they were no longer together.

It's obvious Will snapped. It's Hollywood, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner tbh. I don't see Rock pressing charges but I'd love to see their next interaction lol

To be truthful, I was totally clueless. Social media or not, I'm not one to follow celeb news. However, I've read that they're in an "open relationship".

I believe Will has apologised to Chris on instagram or twitter or something. I'd need to look it up to verify that, though.

Quote:(03-29-2022, 08:31 PM)Shionari Wrote:

I thought they were divorced tbh. I remember her doing an interview and I felt second hand embarrassment for will. I'm off social media now so idk what's been going, I was shocked to see them together and married, because some people told me they were no longer together.

It's obvious Will snapped. It's Hollywood, I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner tbh. I don't see Rock pressing charges but I'd love to see their next interaction lol

Quote:(03-29-2022, 08:54 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (03-29-2022, 08:31 PM)Shionari Wrote:

Yeah, the story about her cheating definitely must've put Will in a really awkward situation. I personally could never get back together with a person after something like that. I'm honestly surprised and a bit put off by how they managed to work things out like that.
The way Will snapped was a little weird, however. If you look closely, he seemed to be laughing at first, as if he was completely fine with the joke. Then, barely ten seconds later, he's losing control, getting violent and swearing at Rock. Something seemed off to me about how the event unfolded.
As for Rock, you judged correctly. It appears he did

. Props to him for a mature reaction.