Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer)

Been playing on my Rogue (Outlaw), Death Knight (Blood), and Demon Hunter (Vengeance). Found out some of the goodies I've collected over the years are worth thousands of dollars now.

Quote:(06-30-2018, 03:19 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (06-29-2018, 11:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Everytime I get back into it I totally forget how to play. Though I'm enjoying playing again with Oni. My DPS sucks in dungeons right now though xD

What do you play as? & doesn't WoW provide a character transfer to other worlds?

She's a Demon Hunter (Havoc). Character transfers are $25.

I never actually played World of Warcraft before, but this looks like a pretty neat game.

Quote:(07-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2018, 10:30 PM)Percent Wrote:

I never actually played World of Warcraft before, but this looks like a pretty neat game.

I'd definitely recommend trying it. Just to see what it's like. I enjoy it. Though I got through phases with games.. and once you're high level in something, it becomes harder to remember how to play with the complex ability rotations. The maps and graphics are very pretty though. And I like demon hunter for the ability to glide and move around the map with ease.

Once this game, Battle for Azeroth, is released, I will definitely be giving it a try.

Quote:(06-30-2018, 03:19 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (06-29-2018, 11:32 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Everytime I get back into it I totally forget how to play. Though I'm enjoying playing again with Oni. My DPS sucks in dungeons right now though xD

What do you play as? & doesn't WoW provide a character transfer to other worlds?

Demon hunter atm. I have no idea about the transfer, but why would I want to?

Quote:(07-01-2018, 10:30 PM)Percent Wrote:

I'd definitely recommend trying it. Just to see what it's like. I enjoy it. Though I got through phases with games.. and once you're high level in something, it becomes harder to remember how to play with the complex ability rotations. The maps and graphics are very pretty though. And I like demon hunter for the ability to glide and move around the map with ease.

Quote:(07-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I would be down to start a fresh character again on the server you guys are on. The start is just a pain.

Quote:(07-02-2018, 12:37 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

I would be down to start a fresh character again on the server you guys are on. The start is just a pain.

That would be cool! I need to retrain myself to play again xD

At this point I'm just more excited for the official classic World of Warcraft servers to release.

Quote:(07-03-2018, 08:52 PM)Tarew Wrote:

At this point I'm just more excited for the official classic World of Warcraft servers to release.

It's always great when a company further splits a fragile user base. Reminds me of RS3/OSRS.

Quote:(07-03-2018, 06:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-02-2018, 12:37 AM)Mimiakira Wrote:

Quote: (07-01-2018, 10:33 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

That would be cool! I need to retrain myself to play again xD

Im down to chill with ya all while I grind or XP boost me if the group all gets XP.