Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 772 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth (Trailer)

Man, I miss WoW so much, so much has changed and idk if i can keep up lol, I do really want to get back into it though, just don't have the time i used to as a teen

Quote:(07-17-2018, 03:38 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-17-2018, 03:01 AM)Lucidiant Wrote:

Man, I miss WoW so much, so much has changed and idk if i can keep up lol, I do really want to get back into it though, just don't have the time i used to as a teen :sad:

Buy the expansion, get a level 110 for free, and just check Icy Veins or Wowhead for your class' rotation information. It's never been easier to return, to be honest.

Well, you learn something everyday since, I never knew about that. <3
To get Legion and Battle for azeroth both for $69.95. Link:

Quote:(07-17-2018, 03:01 AM)Lucidiant Wrote:

Man, I miss WoW so much, so much has changed and idk if i can keep up lol, I do really want to get back into it though, just don't have the time i used to as a teen :sad:

Buy the expansion, get a level 110 for free, and just check Icy Veins or Wowhead for your class' rotation information. It's never been easier to return, to be honest.

Jumped in the minute it came out. Took about 12 hours to hit 120 with a few friends. Some improvements and some drawbacks, at least compared to Legion.

I'm looking forward to getting it. Gotta wait for that payday. If only they release these things on payday

I admire the trailer for the seventh version of the battle of Azeroth and plan to go to the official server. I have doubts about leveling up to level 120. Imagine how much time you will need to spend. I have not played WoW for a long time, but I always liked PvP matches. I heard that somewhere

. Maybe it's better not to waste time? Although the quests are interesting to me too. What would you recommend?

Wow is a really nice game, I love it!

I stopped playing it a while back. Probably I will start playing again after this

WoW is a really nice game, but with every expansion, it becomes worse and worse. I really loved this game, but after many years of playing, it became really boring. You always do the same things, over and over again. It's boring, but you have to do that, if you wanna have a strong character! Omg, the only thing that I like in this game now is PvP, it's really fun. I think that raids and dungeons are dull, so I am using mythic

in order to complete them. I think that this is the best decision, it saves me a lot of time. Thanks to that service I am able to do what I want in that game, and not spend hours by killing mobs

I this looks like a realy good game.