Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Xcode 10.2.1 Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

For me, I was removing Crashlytics, Fabric and FirebaseCrashlytics. So there was a script (Run Script) for Fabric. So since app was running that first and I had removed the framework already, I was getting this error. So I removed the Run Script tab for Fabrics and then it worked perfectly fine.

Take Pods-resources.sh from project path and paste in Terminal

sudo chmod a+x "Pods-resources.sh file path here"

Example Usage:

sudo chmod a+x "/Users/path/Desktop-path/My Work-path/Pods/Pods-resources.sh"

In my case the error was caused by the lack of space on my machine. Deleting old builds fixed the problem.

For Xcode 11, React Native development environment.
I usually have this problem when a dependency is not updated.

You can try following these steps, this usually works for me:

1- Delete your Podfile.lock (I like to use the command '-rm -rf Podfile.lock' on the terminal for this)

2- Delete your Pods folder (I like to use the command '-rm -rf Pods' in the terminal for this)

3- Delete your .xcworkspace

4- Pod install

5- Clear your project into XCode> Product> Clean Build Folder

I had the same problem in Xcode 11.5 after revoking a certificate through Apple's developer homepage and adding it again (even though it looked different afterwards):

Every time I tried to archive my app, it would fail at the very end (not the pods but my actual app) with the same `PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code` error message. There is/was a valid team with an "Apple Development" signing certificate in "Signing & Capabilities" (project file in Xcode) and locking & unlocking the keychain, cleaning & building the project, restarting,... didn't work.

The problem was caused by having two active certificates of the same type that I must have added on accident, in addition to the renewed one. I deleted both the renewed one and the duplicate and it worked again.

You can find your certificates [here][1] or find the page like this:

-

[To see links please register here]

- "Account" (at the top)
- "Certificates, IDs & Profiles" (on the left)

Also check that there aren't any duplicates in your keychain! Be careful though - don't delete or add anything unless you know what you're doing, otherwise you might create a huge mess!

[1]:

Probably you should do as follow:

- Remove `.xcworkspace` and `Pod` folder
- Run `pod install`
- Delete derived data
- Clean all project (press alt before click on click)

I tried above things and it worked for me.

After trying all the **solutions**, I was missing is to enable this option in:

**Targets -> Build Phases -> Embedded pods frameworks**

In newer versions it may be listed as:

**Targets -> Build Phases -> Bundle React Native code and images**

- Run script only when installing

[![Build Phases][1]][1]

[1]:

By mistake I had uninstalled `carthage` from my system. Adding that fixed the issue for me.

**Step 1:**
Download & install latest carthage DMG here: [Carthage](

)

**Step 2:**
```ruby
carthage update --platform iOS --cache-builds
```
**Step 3:**
Run project & enjoy. :)

I was able to resolve this error by remove file in Pods -> Targets Support Files -> Pods-AppName -> Pods-AppName-frameworks.sh. After removing that file again install pod using command pod install.

OR.

Try this:

-> quit xcode
-> install pod(again)
-> start xcode