Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 424 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Xcode 10.2.1 Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Facing the same issue check if the parent directory name of your project has no space for Example my project name todoapp is inside My App directory change it to MyApp and it should work.

In terminal go to project path and follow the below steps

1. `pod deintegrate`

2. `pod cache clean --all`

3. `pod install`

If you need to run the project in a physical device, none of the answers worked for me in Xcode 13.3. What worked for me was deleting VALID_ARCHS = x86_64; from project.pbxproj everywhere. but this won't let you run in simulator

1. delete `node_modules` folder
2. delete `Pods` folder under `ios`
3. run `yarn cache clean`
4. run `yarn`
5. run `cd ios & pod install`
6. enjoy build

For Mac M1, remove arm64 in build settings fix the issue on real device build. I add this string when run with simulator.

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

> *Warning: Legacy Build System is deprecated and will be removed in a further release.*

Xcode -> File -> Workspace Setting -> change Build System to Legacy Build System.

Note - Its not the ideal solution.

I encountered this error in the context of a React-Native project running on iOS. I did several things so it's hard to know which one fixed it:

- Make sure you don't have errors in your bash or zshrc profile -> I had a error related to my jdk. You will know if when opening a terminal window it shows an error/warning
- Make sure you don't have spaces in the path
- If you are using Firebase, make sure your GoogleService-Info file is in the ios folder and not in the ios>project folder
- **Do not keep the project in an iCloud folder**, especially if you are low on space. I suspect this was a big factor for mine

Finally, my worked when doing these and **running react-native 0.67.2**. The newer version on it's own didn't fix it, I had to do at least one of these other assertions to get it working.

Things to consider:

- Running the project in Xcode will usually give you more insight into the problem
- Clearing the Xcode build folder wasn't enough on it's own to fix it but when trying a potential solution it is important you do it (and potentially also `pod deintegrate && pod install`) to make sure there are no traces of the previous ios build.
- I am running node version 16.13, running node 17 gave me different errors and I wouldn't recommend it to date.
I am running macOS Monterrey and Xcode 13.2.1, but I tried on BigSur and also Xcode 12.5.1 and the still got the error.

For react-native, this error is discussed in length here:

[To see links please register here]

Specifically for Flutter!

It turned out to be because I move a folder with `.dart` files to a new location and imports referencing the old directory were still in the code. Deleting those imports fixes the problem.

Unfortunately, with VSCode, all you get is a warning that the import is not used, not that it doesn't exits! Opening Xcode revealed these errors.

error SyntaxError:
Component has already been declared. (68:2)

See Xcode logs if you see the above error,then check your navigation I think you added a double component in your project navigation flow

Nothing worked for me until going to VSCode(IDE APP), and `ios/App/App.xcodeproj/project.pbxproj` that file, and searched
`EXCLUDED_ARCHS = arm64`, and delete that line,

I did the same thing from Xcode, like go to `target>build settings`, exclude arc thing, and deleted arm64 from there, didn't work before, but deleting from VSCode worked, weird