Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1081 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Your favorite console ever?

Quote:(02-12-2013, 10:29 PM)Rhys Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I'm guessing you like Nintendo? I was pretty amazed with the Wii when it first came out but now the only real appeal for it for me is the fitness elements but I can just get a Kinect now for my Xbox.
The first game system I played on was most likely the Nintendo Entertainment System or the Atari 2600 and I've played/owned a lot of their systems so I guess I have a thing for them. Still I'm not some diehard fan who goes like they make the best game consoles ever because almost every game console is great!

im gonna say ps1 a lot of great memories i still play it to this very day same as the ps2 i mostly play Crash Bandicoot, a nice classic game that i never get bored of. im not sure if there still continuing the franchise maybe they will do a remake (i hope so)

Nintendo 64 hands down. Zelda Ocarina of Time & Majora's Mask is where it's at.

Next in line was the Super Nintendo. Me & my dad used to play old Madden games when I was little.

I like the N64 and still have mine with Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Bros and all that jazz...

I've played loads of old and new consoles, from the Atari 2600, C64, Playstation one, SNES, etc etc. My favorite older console was the old Commodore Amiga 500. That takes me back. Of the newer consoles, I'd say the PS2. It's not as powerful as the PS3 but it maybe had the best titles over the last 10 years.

Xbox 360, No other game systems i really liked.

Quote:(02-12-2013, 11:39 PM)FusionxViRaL Wrote:

im gonna say ps1 a lot of great memories i still play it to this very day same as the ps2 i mostly play Crash Bandicoot, a nice classic game that i never get bored of. im not sure if there still continuing the franchise maybe they will do a remake (i hope so)

PS1 was a good system and was my first. My favorite overalll game is FF7 which is a PS1 game.

Quote:(02-12-2013, 11:47 PM)Box Wrote:

Next in line was the Super Nintendo. Me & my dad used to play old Madden games when I was little.

Nice to know you have some good memories with you dad. I've never played the N64 only the emulators.

Quote:(02-13-2013, 12:23 AM)iNtoxicated Wrote:

I like the N64 and still have mine with Ocarina of Time and Super Smash Bros and all that jazz...

Sounds good, do you ever replay it?

Quote:(02-13-2013, 01:53 AM)Faked Wrote:

Xbox 360, No other game systems i really liked.

Which other ones have you played?

Quote:(02-13-2013, 01:59 AM)dagscot Wrote:

I've played loads of old and new consoles, from the Atari 2600, C64, Playstation one, SNES, etc etc. My favorite older console was the old Commodore Amiga 500. That takes me back. Of the newer consoles, I'd say the PS2. It's not as powerful as the PS3 but it maybe had the best titles over the last 10 years.

Never played the Amiga 500, what games did you like on it?
I like PS2 too, it had some great titles as you said.

Quote:(02-12-2013, 11:47 PM)Box Wrote:

This. I also have to mention PS1 because that system holds some of my most loved games.

Nintendo 64 south park and star wars.

I didn't even know the N64 did South Park lol. I didn't even know it was that old. XD