Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Zalando refund

Quote:(04-05-2023, 09:01 AM)Kikibosum Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

what to do in this case? They don't answer me today
Keep contacting them until they reply - even If It means shooting off 10+ emails a day.

Be sure to forward the carrier's email with each communication attempt.

Quote:(04-05-2023, 11:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2023, 09:01 AM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Keep contacting them until they reply - even If It means shooting off 10+ emails a day.

I have contacted a mediator. In my country, it is a free service for the consumer (and not for the company) which makes a person intervene in order to settle the dispute amicably. The company must pay 1500 according to the law in the mediation. So, when the dispute is less than that, the companies usually give up. I hope to find a way in this solution.

Quote:(04-05-2023, 01:12 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2023, 11:27 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2023, 09:01 AM)Kikibosum Wrote:

I have contacted a mediator. In my country, it is a free service for the consumer (and not for the company) which makes a person intervene in order to settle the dispute amicably. The company must pay 1500 according to the law in the mediation. So, when the dispute is less than that, the companies usually give up. I hope to find a way in this solution.

Any news? How’s the case going?

Quote:(05-15-2023, 11:33 PM)Catcatdog Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2023, 01:12 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Hey, this kind of service has a long resolution, so it's still ongoing

Quote:(05-15-2023, 11:33 PM)Catcatdog Wrote:

The company refused mediation yesterday, the game is over. I can still sue them, but that's really dumb. I'm getting experience with my failures!

Quote:(05-20-2023, 01:04 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Quote: (05-15-2023, 11:33 PM)Catcatdog Wrote:

The company refused mediation yesterday, the game is over. I can still sue them, but that's really dumb. I'm getting experience with my failures!

Hey which country you tried the SE ?

Quote:(07-01-2023, 01:04 AM)Vist157 Wrote:

Quote: (05-20-2023, 01:04 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Quote: (05-15-2023, 11:33 PM)Catcatdog Wrote:

Hey which country you tried the SE ?
hey, in France