Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 495 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Zalando refund

Quote:(03-27-2023, 11:16 PM)nightmare87 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (03-27-2023, 08:54 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

Quote: (12-28-2022, 11:01 PM)larry_ Wrote:

Done Zalando DNA last week, insistence is the key
Can you give me more details? I am currently trying a DNA for Zalando, but they refused my request after filling out the honor statement. By chat they are not doing anything, I called and the woman forwarded the claim to the refund department so they can review it but I doubt it will be approved. How many times have you done this?
On what grounds did they deny it for?
None, according to the carrier the package was delivered and received. However, no signature was required nor even an ID at the relay point. In fact, they believe that I have withdrawn the package, I asked for proof, a signature, a camera, nothing they do. I called and a woman told me that they will forward the file to the refund department.

@"mothered" I ordered a package on Zalando a week ago, which I picked up in a shop a week ago. The package contains a jacket that weighs about 500g I would say. I have withdrawn the package without ID, without signatures, being masked and incognito because the business contains cameras. I applied the DNA method by chat, they informed me that the package had been delivered, then made me fill out a declaration on honor. Thirty minutes after sending this declaration, an email tells me: Sorry but we can't give you a refund, the package has been removed. The chat conversations do not lead to anything, the representatives close the chat on the nose. So I call by phone, I get an answer from a lady telling me that she will forward my claim to the refund department to be reconsidered. So I call to get an answer, they tell me it stays the same. So I explained that yes, the relay point had removed the package, but that a mistake was human and that it is possible that she simply gave the package to the wrong person. I added that according to the law, as long as the customer does not take possession of the goods, the responsibility lies with Zalando. She then explained to me that according to them, the customer has taken possession of the goods. I explain my dispute, and I ask for clarification, but especially evidence, such as signature, photographic evidence, etc. ... At this point, she explains that this call is recorded and that she transmits it to the concerned team and I will have an answer within 48 hours. What should I do? Any other feedback on Zalando?

Update @"mothered"
The service gave an answer (the same one). I called back and the person on the other end of the line told me to go directly to the carrier and have them investigate, so I would get a paper or email saying the package is lost and then they would refund me. Is this a good idea? I am really unrecognizable, I have my everyday shoes, but apart from that I am incognito on the video surveillance (motorcycle helmet + neck cover, only my eyes are visible), is it interesting to make this step?

Quote:(03-30-2023, 07:17 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

The service gave an answer (the same one). I called back and the person on the other end of the line told me to go directly to the carrier and have them investigate
Zalando should be the one opening an external Investigation with the carrier.

so I would get a paper or email saying the package is lost
If that can be obtained, by all means contact the carrier.

The question Is, will they provide It?

Quote:(03-31-2023, 01:46 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (03-30-2023, 07:17 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

The service gave an answer (the same one). I called back and the person on the other end of the line told me to go directly to the carrier and have them investigate
Zalando should be the one opening an external Investigation with the carrier.

so I would get a paper or email saying the package is lost
If that can be obtained, by all means contact the carrier.

The question Is, will they provide It?
I contacted them and they said they would get back to me as soon as possible with proof of delivery (none I hope)

Hey @"mothered"
So I contacted the carrier and obtained proof of the loss of traceability of the package directly. They sent me this email:

"You are disputing the delivery of this package.

I understand the inconvenience caused by this event.

Despite all our efforts, we have not been able to locate this package. I invite you to contact the sender of this shipment to make your claim.

I thank you for your understanding."

I contact them by phone in order to obtain an email to forward the email in question. On more than 3 occasions, I am told that my request is closed, that they can neither escalate it nor update it, despite what the colleague says. I was hung up on during these 3 times. The 4th time I was told by an agent who was a little less foreign lol, that I should forward this email by replying to the email of the refusal (closed email automatic reply). He said that he could not guarantee me anything but that it was a piece to add to the file. I contacted again and the person provided me with an email address to forward the email. Within 4 minutes (yes, only 4 minutes between sending and receiving the email), I receive an email saying this:
"Thank you for contacting us,

We have examined your complaint and made all the necessary verifications. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund at this time because the carrier has confirmed that the package was successfully delivered and received at the delivery address indicated.

We advise you to file a complaint with the police. We will forward all data to the police as soon as they have contacted us. The authorities will then inform you of the progress of your complaint.

We remain at your disposal for any further information

I wish you a good day.

Having never filed a complaint, I doubt. Does this look like a police report? Is a complaint different from a police report? I just think it's crazy, but I'm willing to do it. However, even though I was caped and helmeted on the CCTV, I came in a vehicle, and I'm afraid that some of the city's cameras have recorded images of the vehicle, although I doubt it would go that far.

Quote:(04-04-2023, 11:51 AM)Kikibosum Wrote:

We have examined your complaint and made all the necessary verifications. Unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund at this time because the carrier has confirmed that the package was successfully delivered and received at the delivery address indicated.
What are they on about?

As per below, Isn't It clear that the carrier has no Idea on the whereabouts of the package?

Quote:So I contacted the carrier
They sent me this email:
Despite all our efforts, we have not been able to locate this package.

Quote:(04-04-2023, 12:53 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2023, 11:51 AM)Kikibosum Wrote:

What are they on about?

As per below, Isn't It clear that the carrier has no Idea on the whereabouts of the package?

Quote:So I contacted the carrier
They sent me this email:
Despite all our efforts, we have not been able to locate this package.
Yes, absolutely. They refuse to give me any more information. The response time speaks for itself, 4 minutes to analyze a document and make a decision is very fast.

Quote:(04-04-2023, 01:02 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

4 minutes to analyze a document and make a decision is very fast.
That's because they didn't bother assessing the document.

Their decision was made without any consideration that was put forward to them.

Quote:(04-05-2023, 02:07 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2023, 01:02 PM)Kikibosum Wrote:

4 minutes to analyze a document and make a decision is very fast.
That's because they didn't bother assessing the document.

Their decision was made without any consideration that was put forward to them.
what to do in this case? They don't answer me today