Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 334 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
Zalando refund

Quote:(08-01-2020, 03:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-01-2020, 02:50 AM)_mayur19 Wrote:

Quote: (07-31-2020, 03:50 AM)mothered Wrote:

7 weeks Is ample time to perform another SE.

Did the previous one Involve the DNA?
Yes it did
To help minimize suspicion on the account, It's good practice to change methods between consecutive SEs, particularly those that Involve high value Items.

Personally, I'd choose another method but In your case, the time of your last SE works to your advantage so this will make the DNA appear as a legit claim.
Thanks a lot I cannot thank you enough . I’ve sent you a private message and I’d be thankful if you can reply

Quote:(08-01-2020, 04:35 AM)_mayur19 Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2020, 03:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2020, 02:50 AM)_mayur19 Wrote:

Yes it did
To help minimize suspicion on the account, It's good practice to change methods between consecutive SEs, particularly those that Involve high value Items.

Personally, I'd choose another method but In your case, the time of your last SE works to your advantage so this will make the DNA appear as a legit claim.
Thanks a lot I cannot thank you enough . I’ve sent you a private message and I’d be thankful if you can reply
You're very welcome.

I'm Inundated with notifications and PMs, so I'll check my messages shortly.

Quote:(08-01-2020, 05:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2020, 04:35 AM)_mayur19 Wrote:

Quote: (08-01-2020, 03:51 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're very welcome.

I'm Inundated with notifications and PMs, so I'll check my messages shortly.
Cheers man

Quote:(07-29-2020, 05:10 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-29-2020, 12:41 PM)luca.esposito Wrote:

Is my refund 100% insured using Paypal?
No claim Is 100%.

Quote:(07-29-2020, 12:41 PM)luca.esposito Wrote:

I would like to avoid taking risks with Zalando since I have already failed a refund and I have also had to send identity documents
What exactly happened and how long ago was the SE performed?
56 days ago and it failed. I want to do a new se with a new account and new name.

Quote:(08-02-2020, 10:06 PM)luca.esposito Wrote:

I want to do a new se with a new account and new name.
Then be sure to change "every Identifiable detail"- name, address, phone number, email address, payment system, IP address, device and any other details that match your other account.

Today I come back home when I saw a package from Zalando 400€ of things with the package ruined and opened. All the items were inside.
The package was inside my property, so the courier has violated my domicile for entring to my home. I never had a situation like this.

This courier typically requires a signature, they don't deliver the package if you are not at home. I think that they did that because the package was really ruined and if I would have received it I hadn't accept it and I would have asked to send it back. I never received a package like this...

I was thinking of course to reserve the same treatment to the courier, saying that almost all items of the package 7/9 (total items) were missing. But then it came to my mind the possibility that perhaps the courier took some pictures of the package and of its inside(since it's so ruined that you can see through) before leaving my home.

----

I would tell Zalando that I received 2/9 items only and if the courier comes to my domicile I will tell them that they weren't supposed to be allowed to violate my property and that when I get home the package contained 2 items only.

If there is one thing that makes me nervous it is the violation of my domicile, I'm really upset with this situation. You carefully read their rules from their T&S and then they each courier just do whatever they want without caring it.
What do you suggest?

Quote:(08-25-2020, 10:33 PM)green314 Wrote:

Today I come back home when I saw a package from Zalando 400€ of things with the package ruined and opened. All the items were inside.
The package was inside my property, so the courier has violated my domicile for entring to my home. I never had a situation like this.
On the grounds that all doors and windows were locked, how did the driver enter your home?

Quote:(08-25-2020, 10:33 PM)green314 Wrote:

I would tell Zalando that I received 2/9 items only and if the courier comes to my domicile I will tell them that they weren't supposed to be allowed to violate my property and that when I get home the package contained 2 items only.
What are the Items that you're going to claim as missing, Inclusive of their weights?

Quote:(08-26-2020, 03:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-25-2020, 10:33 PM)green314 Wrote:

On the grounds that all doors and windows were locked, how did the driver enter your home?
They climbed over the gate and left the package in front of my door.
Quote:(08-26-2020, 03:54 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-25-2020, 10:33 PM)green314 Wrote:

What are the Items that you're going to claim as missing, Inclusive of their weights?

The entire package weight 2kg.
5 pair of trousers
1 hat
2 formal shirt
1 swearshirt

I do not know exactly the weight of each article.

Either the package went damaged during the delivery (the package went ruined by the courier) or in the warehouse so it's employees's fault. They shouldn't have delivered it in that way.

Really I never see a package delivered in that way, I consider it as a disrespect toward me.

Quote:(08-26-2020, 06:24 AM)green314 Wrote:

5 pair of trousers
1 hat
2 formal shirt
1 swearshirt

The package would've definitely been weighed by the company and at the carrier's depot. Given that all Items were enclosed (as said by yourself), this releases the company from liability- confirmed by the weight recorded at the depot, but It doesn't mean that the carrier Is not responsible for loss of goods. Of course, this Is relative to Items that "did register a weight on consignment".

If you're planning to use the partial method and on the grounds that a damage report was not raised, the only way It will work, Is that the Items were stolen at some point from the depot's dispatch to the destination- your home.

Really I never see a package delivered in that way, I consider it as a disrespect toward me.
I don't know the extent of the damage, but I've personally received countless packages In very poor condition, predominantly from FedEx.

Quote:(08-26-2020, 06:52 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (08-26-2020, 06:24 AM)green314 Wrote:

5 pair of trousers
1 hat
2 formal shirt
1 swearshirt

The package would've definitely been weighed by the company and at the carrier's depot. Given that all Items were enclosed (as said by yourself), this releases the company from liability- confirmed by the weight recorded at the depot, but It doesn't mean that the carrier Is not responsible for loss of goods. Of course, this Is relative to Items that "did register a weight on consignment".

If you're planning to use the partial method and on the grounds that a damage report was not raised, the only way It will work, Is that the Items were stolen at some point from the depot's dispatch to the destination- your home.

I don't know the extent of the damage, but I've personally received countless packages In very poor condition, predominantly from FedEx.

Thanks for your answer.
Exactly, the items might been stolen (by somebody else) in the time between immediately after the package was weight at the warehouse to the delivery.

The courier probably violate my domicile and put the package near to the door on the chair because they knew the package was ruined, thus if they would have program a new delivery data they know I wouldn't have accept it. And if they would have left the package at the gate, since the package was ruined the probability for the package to be stolen were more high.

I will contact zalando today, I try the cloths and I send back those which don't fit me, the others will remain with me.
I will left 2-3 item at least.

I will keep you guys update.