Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 312 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
can anyone tell me how to remove this? Backdoor.Bladabindi

Backdoor.Bladabindi detected/ only spyhunter picks it up both i dont have a key for if so i can t use it to delete just detect. thanks

Have you scanned your system with MBAM?

yes. the only thing that picks it up is spyhunter. i have run both versions of malwareabytes, eset, iobit, etc. i cant find it for the life of me

There are a few portable versions of SpyHunter floating around the net. I've yet to download any, so perhaps you should check them out.

That aside, do you have any restore points available to perform a System Restore prior to the Infection?

Quote:(03-08-2019, 08:58 PM)williamcostigan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Backdoor.Bladabindi detected/ only spyhunter picks it up both i dont have a key for if so i can t use it to delete just detect. thanks

Have look at these:

Let know if you get stuck

thanks man. have you tried out the new commando vm ? its supposed to be like kali

but when you open the Registry Editor from the links. be very careful about editing it. Because if you put in the wrong value in it. your windows system will not work.

Quote:(04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

but when you open the Registry Editor from the links. be very careful about editing it. Because if you put in the wrong value in it. your windows system will not work.

It's good practice to use the Registry's "Export" feature, to back It up prior to making changes.

Quote:(04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

It's good practice to use the Registry's "Export" feature, to back It up prior to making changes.

yes it is but only tests it in a VM.

Quote:(04-06-2019, 01:39 PM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 10:37 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2019, 05:32 AM)darkninja1980 Wrote:

yes it is but only tests it in a VM. :smile:

A VM Is certainly the safest option.

In fact, any controlled environment Isolated from the Host physical system Is good practice to execute and analyze files.