Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 449 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
paypal ftid

hey question did you start the paypal claim first or did you send the return first? and what store was it cause did they not message you about being sent random old clothes?

You need to start claim first and send back if they ask you to do it

Quote:(01-26-2023, 03:24 PM)phisbaby999 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-26-2023, 03:09 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:why should edit the label to ftid them instead of sending directly the right items i say it was arrived instead of the one i actually bought to avoid refused deliveries.
^ This Is confusing.

Please clarify It.
i said, to avoid refuses delivery from near stores( thing already happened before) can i just send to the right address the clothes i said i received? instead of ftid.
i’ll still get refunded by paypal im wondering
Is it possible to do the same thing with a 3200 order? @mothered