Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
phyrrus9's tutorial master list - web page

Quote:(04-04-2021, 03:25 AM)Oni Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Information changed. @"sarcrates" says he's actually alive, but on life support. Hopefully he is able to recover.
That's better news.

My prayers are with him.

Quote:(04-04-2021, 03:42 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2021, 03:25 AM)Oni Wrote:

Information changed. @"sarcrates" says he's actually alive, but on life support. Hopefully he is able to recover.
That's better news.

My prayers are with him.

Unfortunately it seems like we got our wires crossed and misunderstood. From what I've heard, I think brain death was declared so his body may be on life support but he won't be recovering. I don't want to bother his family by pressing for clarification. As of right now, we're not 100% sure of what's happened. Thoughts are with them all.

Quote:(04-04-2021, 09:49 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Unfortunately it seems like we got our wires crossed and misunderstood. From what I've heard, I think brain death was declared so his body may be on life support but he won't be recovering. I don't want to bother his family by pressing for clarification. As of right now, we're not 100% sure of what's happened. Thoughts are with them all.
Terrible news.

We shall await confirmation on his condition.

Thanks for your thoughts guys. No, he is no longer with us, but he will live on by donating his organs to save someone else’s life.

Still no confirmation about what killed him?

Quote:(04-04-2021, 04:42 PM)grefusgringo Wrote:

Still no confirmation about what killed him?

If Sarcrates wanted us to know the details, I'm sure she would tell us. As she hasn't I wouldn't like to press it, so for now this is all we know I'm afraid.

i am willing to see phyrrus9 pic . not dead one but normal real life one like which we take as passport size .i would like to see also.

Quote:(04-05-2021, 08:01 PM)fsociety Wrote:

i am willing to see phyrrus9 pic . not dead one but normal real life one like which we take as passport size .i would like to see also.

Quote:(04-05-2021, 08:01 PM)fsociety Wrote:

This is him performing some magic.

Quote:(04-05-2021, 09:23 PM)sarcrates Wrote:

Quote: (04-05-2021, 08:01 PM)fsociety Wrote:

This is him performing some magic.

Truly an American hero