Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
phyrrus9's tutorial master list - web page

seeing phyrrus9 post , dont know but my feeling like i am missing him.

Quote:(04-27-2021, 06:38 PM)fsociety Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

seeing phyrrus9 post , dont know but my feeling like i am missing him.

Yeah, it's really sad. Especially looking at old posts, and the youtube video that Sarcrates shared. I remember seeing that some time ago xD

good stuff man, will take a look

thanks for the hardwork, you guys are awesome!!

Thank you bro, while there may only be a few of us we sincerely appreciate your hard work!

what theee that's soo crazyyyyyyyyy

Thank you so much, glad you made that.
Can you write a series about protecting VPS from DDOS?

Quote:(10-07-2021, 02:30 PM)anwiteain Wrote:

Thank you so much, glad you made that.
Can you write a series about protecting VPS from DDOS?

@"phyrrus9" passed away in April, so that isn't likely.

These services might be of help:
  • [To see links please register here]

(VPS/Dedi)

(VPS/Dedi)

(Reverse Proxy)

(Front-end/DNS)[/*]

Quote:(04-04-2021, 02:26 PM)sarcrates Wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts guys. No, he is no longer with us, but he will live on by donating his organs to save someone else’s life.

I understand I'm late on this, but want to send my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and his family.

He was a solid fucking dude and one of the few here I got along with on site and off. Honestly loss for words. Rest easy bro!

Sad day, I only made it about half way through his master list. The site is down on my end does anyone happen to have back up copies of his tuts?

Quote:(10-24-2021, 12:55 PM)Slacker Wrote:

Quote: (04-04-2021, 02:26 PM)sarcrates Wrote:

Thanks for your thoughts guys. No, he is no longer with us, but he will live on by donating his organs to save someone else’s life.

I understand I'm late on this, but want to send my deepest and most sincere condolences to you and his family.

He was a solid fucking dude and one of the few here I got along with on site and off. Honestly loss for words. Rest easy bro!

Sad day, I only made it about half way through his master list. The site is down on my end does anyone happen to have back up copies of his tuts?

Since his passing, I'm assuming nobody has been paying for hosting. But if I remember correctly, all the link are links back to SL. And I was able to find

of the site from 2019. So whenever you need to find a thread, just use the snapshot as a reference, and search for his threads using the