Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 270 Vote(s) - 3.38 Average
Who here uses hacks in Minecraft multiplayer?

Do you use hacks, and/or develop your own?

Back when I played I used custom clients. My favorites back then were Huzuni, Iridium, Kronos, and of course, Nodus was always good. It's best to use others in my opinion because or else I would just script kiddie.

Quote:(07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Back when I played I used custom clients. My favorites back then were Huzuni, Iridium, Kronos, and of course, Nodus was always good. It's best to use others in my opinion because or else I would just script kiddie.

Huzuni was decent, Iridium was a pile of garbage made by a person who was not very good in Java, Nodus was a classic, and I don't know what Kronos was.

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice?

Quote:(07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

Huzuni was decent, Iridium was a pile of garbage made by a person who was not very good in Java, Nodus was a classic, and I don't know what Kronos was.

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice? :smile:

I literally added like two/three lines of script. This was back when I was 13 and had no idea how to code. Still don't. Need to find time in my schedule.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-18-2018, 11:29 PM)skrtja Wrote:

Did you ever publicly release your "skidded" hacks, or were they just for fun/practice? :smile:

I literally added like two/three lines of script. This was back when I was 13 and had no idea how to code. Still don't. Need to find time in my schedule.

Well, if you're ever interested in minecraft modding or minecraft hack developing, I'm your guy.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 03:46 AM)Percent Wrote:

Well, if you're ever interested in minecraft modding or minecraft hack developing, I'm your guy.

Good to know. I haven't played minecraft in some years. I think my first version of minecraft was 1.2.4.

Quote:(07-19-2018, 04:48 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:45 AM)Percent Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2018, 04:25 AM)skrtja Wrote:

Good to know. I haven't played minecraft in some years. I think my first version of minecraft was 1.2.4.

I started out on Beta 1.0, right after the alpha stages have ended. Does the game just not interest you anymore?

I stopped hacking in Minecraft about 1 week ago. I used Vape V3 and Flux B13

i use wurst client when i play, which isnt often bc its boring af by yourself

Future client is the best one to use, has everything you need.