Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Quote:(06-09-2023, 07:56 PM)Marvimarv Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Have you ever had a driver at your door trying to find out what happened to your package after it was DNAed? He said he had to pay for the lost items (GLS). Do you think that’s the true? He also admitted on signing the package himself.

Edit: have you ever heard about a case where a driver went to the police and do you think I should stop the DNA?

It is actually true, the driver is impacted by the dna, and sometimes he comes back to your address to see what happened

Quote:(02-01-2018, 07:23 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Title says it all. If you have any questions about SEing, refunding or social manipulation, please leave a reply.

Don't ask oblivious questions such as "how do I SE Starbucks" or "is steelseries still possible" as they obviously are.

Got an idea from a different member.

Copscalled.
Can anyone guide me hoe do i SE a macbook in amazon ca i ordered it from amazon ca and i want to SE it. i have seen many posts regarding people SE big products on amazon easily i only know DNA. can anyone tell me other method like FTID i only know about this but didnot know how to do it

Quote:(05-26-2023, 12:51 AM)CurrencyBird1M Wrote:

Hey everyone I hope you all doing well, this is my first post so I will just go for it.
So my question is if it is likely that I get a refund for an AMD Radeon RX 7900 XT (900€) from Amazon DE? I have never instruct a refund on the Account and had multiple orders since I opened it in mid 2022 (July), since then I had monthly orders ranging from 300-500€ (maybe for 10months, so maybe I spent a good 3000€-5000€ or more since Acc creation).
I planned to go with the, order is defective type, telling them it is not responding when plugged in and has multiple bigger damages all over it, and it was supposed to be a gift for later or tomorrow, implying it is completely destroyed and useless because now I have to find an alternative so I get the gift for the birthday on time.
I want to put them in a situation where the only logical and helpful thing would be to send the money back since a new one is not needed.
Please share your thoughts on this.
Greetings CB1M

What do you think @"mothered"
in that case i think i would try the EB

hello, i have two questions and would appreciate any help,
1) i found out that my friend has a 7 year old amazon account with no shady business on a 20+ orders, what do you think ill easily be able too refund too make the most money out of it by selling the item
2) i want some new shoes and have a aged stock x account and a aged nike account both with no orders and was wondering which would be easiest too DNA