Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 849 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Ask me anything about SE!!

Sphero is asking me for video proof and I sent corrupt videos twice and now they are asking for me to upload a YouTube video, couldn't find any videos up of someone's broken one, don't know what to do.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 01:04 AM)Daniel09 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (02-02-2018, 01:01 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2018, 12:52 AM)Daniel09 Wrote:

Whats the best place, amazon newegg ect, to "buy" assuming they sell in multiple places..

If you are refunding, Amazon. is by far the easiest, fastest and the one I am most familiar with.
No that question was badly phrased I mean while seeing when they ask where did I buy from I usually say amazon but I was wondering if newegg would work better?

For me, I'd say Amazon. Mainly because I can create a receipt in 2 minutes with IE.

I'm starting to find more websites allowing btc. This is huge for us SErs as btc is supposed to have no trace.

Whats the best place, amazon newegg ect, to "buy" assuming they sell in multiple places..

Quote:(02-02-2018, 12:21 AM)yeahmate[] Wrote:

Sphero is asking me for video proof and I sent corrupt videos twice and now they are asking for me to upload a YouTube video, couldn't find any videos up of someone's broken one, don't know what to do.

Ask them "how"

Continue to be a dumbass and play it off like you are an old folk.

after a few emails, they should give in.

Or you might have to call in and say ask retarded.

Quote:(02-01-2018, 09:50 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

How long till the cops show up at your door for grand theft?

[Image: 980x.gif]

Probably pretty quick, normally 10 minutes after the initial police call.

On a serious note. If you don't know what to do, don't do it.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 12:52 AM)Daniel09 Wrote:

If you are refunding, Amazon. is by far the easiest, fastest and the one I am most familiar with.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 01:01 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Quote: (02-02-2018, 12:52 AM)Daniel09 Wrote:

No that question was badly phrased I mean while seeing when they ask where did I buy from I usually say amazon but I was wondering if newegg would work better?

Quote:(02-01-2018, 07:23 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Title says it all. If you have any questions about SEing, refunding or social manipulation, please leave a reply.

Don't ask oblivious questions such as "how do I SE Starbucks" or "is steelseries still possible" as they obviously are.

Got an idea from a different member.

Copscalled.

In terms of monetary value, what's the most you've SE'd in one go?

Do refunds on Amazon also affect SE'ing on other Amazom websites? I mean in different countries.

Quote:(02-02-2018, 09:06 AM)Tphan23 Wrote:

Quote: (02-01-2018, 07:23 AM)copscalled Wrote:

Title says it all. If you have any questions about SEing, refunding or social manipulation, please leave a reply.

Don't ask oblivious questions such as "how do I SE Starbucks" or "is steelseries still possible" as they obviously are.

Got an idea from a different member.

Copscalled.

In terms of monetary value, what's the most you've SE'd in one go?

In terms of SE around 7000$, I’ve refunded 2000$ via amazon. The 7000$ SE was with plane tickets, and the refund was with a fireplace.