Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 647 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Belkin 2022 SE Method [0$ INVESTMENT]

Okay, so i've seen this method somewhere in 2018, but i wasn't too sure if it was working now. But i've hit my first serial number SE with belkin believe it or not;

This is what I had to do. No live chat, no calls, nothing. Just filling out a form.

Requirements: Belkin product serial number, fake receipt (really simple to do), £0

Firstly, you'll go to

[To see links please register here]

, change US to UK or whatever country you're from. Doesn't really matter anyway, since you'll end up typing your address mid-form.
Secondly, click on product replacement form.
[Image: image.png]

For date of purchase, you can do anything that would be within the warranty of the item you're trying to SE. The place of purchase will be "amazon.com".

And the reason of replacement, just do literally anything that you think would be a defect in a wireless charger. You could check 1 star reviews on websites for the same item, i'll be showing you guys what I said word for word: I'd recommend you change it up a little. Also, don't forget to add your serial number in the problem form, as it increases chances of success.

Quote:Noticed after a few weeks that on a couple of occasions my phone hadn’t charged until eventually stopped working completely. The powerbank light is not even turning on anymore. Even when it's plugged in.
EXAMPLE12345678 is my serial number.

Also, for this checkbox, select "No". It means if the product is not available, they may send you store credit, which is what I got.

Now once you're done with all of this, go to the next page.

When you're onto the next page, you'll have to upload a receipt + images of the product. This is really easy, you could go onto eBay and find images there, or you could go to Facebook marketplace (where i found mine), and upload images of the product with the S/N in the image to make it more believable. Also, you'll need a receipt. You can easily make a fake one, I'm assuming you'll know the details. in-case you don't, I'll be showing you how to make a good enough receipt. First of all, you'll head onto

Click that.
Now for the purchase date, put the same date as you put in the initial first belkin replacement page. Currency you can do what you want, personally I did GBP. I made the ship date the same as the date of order, since in the UK when you have prime they usually ship same day, makes it more believable.

Now, for the item name, what you want to do is get the item model name, which you should have. You'll go onto amazon, and you'll search the item. You'll copy that word for word, here's an example:
You'll need to make note of the price also. Paste the exact name word for word; if it's a different colour just change the colour name. Once you've done this, put the price in, without the £,$ or euro or whatever. Just put the number with the decimal. In this example, we'll do 28.63. Item quantity, is self explanitory.

I put 20% for tax, i really don't know why, i think there's a 20% tax in the UK, but i done that, you can choose not to if you want.
For sold by, do "Belkin Store". The rest you can do fake information, I put my real information like an idiot thinking it would make the chances better since you'll have to re-enter your information near the end.
Once you're finished, you're going to generate the invoice/receipt. You're going to upload the reciept + the images of the items into the box, then you're going to click next. Just complete the form with real shipping info etc, as it's where they will ship to you. After that, they will send you a confirmation email like so:

Once you click approve, you'll have to wait 3-5 days. After 3-5 days, if it worked, you should recieve this email:

And that's all i've got. This is the first ever thread i've made in any website, so i hope it's good enough and detailed enough for beginners! Spent £0, made a charger :0

-Ayro

Took me a few months with them, but I never had to provide a SN, in fact out of 2 claims I opened (via chat) only once I got asked forr photos (that I got off amazon)

In the end, the first one got me a refund of 40€, the other one got me a 20000mah powerbank AND a 70€ refund cause, for some reason, the claim got duplicated in their systems so they ended up refunding one and giving me a replacement on the other

Also note that they will refund whatever your POP states, given how much they sell their devices for, you can go kinda wild with them

Quote:(08-22-2022, 02:29 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Took me a few months with them, but I never had to provide a SN, in fact out of 2 claims I opened (via chat) only once I got asked forr photos (that I got off amazon)

In the end, the first one got me a refund of 40€, the other one got me a 20000mah powerbank AND a 70€ refund cause, for some reason, the claim got duplicated in their systems so they ended up refunding one and giving me a replacement on the other

Also note that they will refund whatever your POP states, given how much they sell their devices for, you can go kinda wild with them

That's extremely weird. Mine was extremely straightforward, probably due to it's low value, all i did was fill out the form, wait 3 days and they already accepted my case. And wtf, they only asked for images and no SN? LOL. Such a stupid customer service, but seriously W's for you. Wonder how they'd make it a few months over 40 eur. But it's nice you made it in the end.

Thanks I’ve been looking for the receipt site for a while so glad you posted it bc I forgot

Quote:(08-22-2022, 02:49 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2022, 02:29 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

That's extremely weird. Mine was extremely straightforward, probably due to it's low value, all i did was fill out the form, wait 3 days and they already accepted my case. And wtf, they only asked for images and no SN? LOL. Such a stupid customer service, but seriously W's for you. Wonder how they'd make it a few months over 40 eur. But it's nice you made it in the end.

Well, I contacted them via chat back in April, so things might be different now, and the first rep completely forgot to ask for ANY proof, then they put me on wait since the powerbanks were out of stock and I wanted a replacement (or rather a free powerbank)
In the meanwhile I opened a new claim, for a different powerbank, and this time I got asked for the photos but no SN
After a few months I pushed them some more since it was such a long wait and they gave me the replacement + refund, and a couple days ago they contacted me again asking if I wanted a refund for that second claim (which surprised me, as they had already sent a replacement), and who am I to refuse such a generous offer?

Quote:(08-22-2022, 03:46 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2022, 02:49 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2022, 02:29 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Well, I contacted them via chat back in April, so things might be different now, and the first rep completely forgot to ask for ANY proof, then they put me on wait since the powerbanks were out of stock and I wanted a replacement (or rather a free powerbank)
In the meanwhile I opened a new claim, for a different powerbank, and this time I got asked for the photos but no SN
After a few months I pushed them some more since it was such a long wait and they gave me the replacement + refund, and a couple days ago they contacted me again asking if I wanted a refund for that second claim (which surprised me, as they had already sent a replacement), and who am I to refuse such a generous offer?

LOL, that's another free power bank in £££. They must have changed something to make it easier, or they hired bigger retards or some shit. Pretty off-topic, what's some other sites you'd SE using Serial Number with 0$ investment? Cus i'm looking into them ykyk ??

Quote: (08-22-2022, 03:50 PM)themacwomack Wrote:

Thanks I’ve been looking for the receipt site for a while so glad you posted it bc I forgot
Same bro LOL. I forgot the site, had to scroll through my history for hours to find it.

Quote:(08-22-2022, 03:50 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2022, 03:46 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Quote: (08-22-2022, 02:49 PM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

LOL, that's another free power bank in £££. They must have changed something to make it easier, or they hired bigger retards or some shit. Pretty off-topic, what's some other sites you'd SE using Serial Number with 0$ investment? Cus i'm looking into them ykyk ??

None really, I usually do refunds as SE

I'll give it a try in Canada later

Don't they crosscheck the amazon order number? Other brands do. Thanks for the method

Quote:(08-22-2022, 08:30 PM)kissedmoon Wrote:

Don't they crosscheck the amazon order number? Other brands do. Thanks for the method

I really don't think they do, i used some random order generator and it worked LOL. Belkin hires retards as reps.