Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 647 Vote(s) - 3.54 Average
Belkin 2022 SE Method [0$ INVESTMENT]

Quote:(09-03-2022, 10:53 AM)ayrotakesws Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (09-03-2022, 10:45 AM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Quote: (08-31-2022, 09:03 PM)kissedmoon Wrote:

Update: they gave me store credit since they're out of stock. I'll update you if necessary.

You should've told them you don't need anything else from their store, they would've sent you the money via bank transfer then
My second refund just cleared last week, on Paypal nonetheless, i'm 70€ richer now

Ngl, they haven't replied to any of my refund requests lol. Not even my store credit, they haven't shipped a single one although they've accepted my warranty request. Odd.

Took me up to 3 months to get the money, just keep pushing them every once in a while

Quote:(09-03-2022, 12:22 PM)Nabeshin Wrote:

Took me up to 3 months to get the money, just keep pushing them every once in a while
A prime example of why you should remain adamant and persevere with every claim.

Scamming Belkin? Looks good...

I was looking for something like hack into Belkin routers, change the SSID to a call center or email and block access to google, facebook, etc.