Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Botnet VS RAT?

Quote:(05-19-2013, 09:34 AM)xnajin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Can you please name some softwares I can use to create a botnet?
Earlier today he told me umbra loader was good.

Thanks friends :biggrin: So the next question would be "how big a RAT network could be?". It's a technical question, I want to know how many connections a RAT client can handle. The answers are very importaint for me.

A decent paid RAT can handle 1k or so depending on your interent. Don't RAT for quantity, RAT to troll. If you wan't botnet lessons hmu, we can work something out.

@Devil Child: Thank you so much for your answers, I am really new to this field and I really want to learn from gurus like you. Can you please teach me? Please tell me how we can communicate?

Quote:(05-20-2013, 07:31 AM)xnajin Wrote:

@Devil Child: Thank you so much for your answers, I am really new to this field and I really want to learn from gurus like you. Can you please teach me? Please tell me how we can communicate?
PM me for my skype. Pro Tip: A good botnet will not be cheap, but is a guaranteed investment.

I have no idea how people have been combineing RAT's and botnets to mean the same thing...

RAT = Remote Access/Administrative Tool/Trojan
It's the peice of software, ususally a virus, that goes on a target's computer.

A botnet is a collection of comprimised computers, usually created by spreading a RAT.

If you need a good rat that's not already detected to hell, I've been told that GO (google's new programing language) does a lot of threading+optimization automaticly, so it can handle tons of clients.

Also, a botnet is for more than just DDoS, dependent on the RAT on the client side, they can be used to get a site to the top of google, or other search engine, to mine bitcoins, or any other task that needs the use of lots of processing power, bandwidth, or unique IP's.

@Devil Child: What is your skype ID please

Botnets are for a larger grouping of slaves, while RATs tend to be more personal and are used for less. They are relatively similar, but which you would want depends on what your intent is. If it's for stress-testing, you will probably want a botnet. If it's for spying on a specific person or group, you will probably want a RAT.

Botnets can be used for herding, ddos, bitcoin mining, and more.
A rat is a remote administration tool, it is used to control an entire computer.

Quote:(07-20-2013, 09:00 AM)Guac Wrote:

Botnets can be used for herding, ddos, bitcoin mining, and more.
A rat is a remote administration tool, it is used to control an entire computer.

Implying you can't do herding, ddos etc on a RAT? Maybe a botnet is more stable for herding, but it's possible on both a RAT and a botnet.