Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Botnet VS RAT?

You guys make me laugh with idotic responses

Quote:(07-20-2013, 10:12 PM)Queen Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You guys make me laugh with idotic responses

You have no say in this, idiot;

- you are a waste of sperm
- incorrect chromosome pairing led to your impairments
- please don't use that atrocious font and lame color
- don't act like you're any better than anyone else here
- you're an imbecile
! the list is continuous..

Quote:(07-22-2013, 09:26 AM)yokai Wrote:

"don't act like you're any better than anyone else here"

Sheit.

Quote:(07-22-2013, 09:50 AM)Sinisterkid Wrote:

Sheit.

That is regarding Queen, when you are actually better, prime example - me, then why the fuck not..it is no act, it is truth.

Quote:(07-22-2013, 10:01 AM)yokai Wrote:

That is regarding Queen, when you are actually better, prime example - me, then why the fuck not..it is no act, it is truth.

Maybe the better person is the one who isn't a stuck up asshole? I'm not saying it's me either, I know I'm not the better person, maybe better than you for not trashing everyone on this forum, but not the best here.

Quote:(07-22-2013, 09:26 AM)yokai Wrote:

You have no say in this, idiot;

- you are a waste of sperm
- incorrect chromosome pairing led to your impairments
- please don't use that atrocious font and lame color
- you're an imbecile
! the list is continuous..

I am soo sorry but I can't grant wishes because I am not a genie
The answer is, sadly for you, yes, I am more superior than you are, but you just can't accept the facts.
So basically all the ruckus you made was just a waste of your breath

Quote:(07-26-2013, 02:48 PM)Queen Wrote:

I am soo sorry but I can't grant wishes because I am not a genie
The answer is, sadly for you, yes, I am more superior than you are, but you just can't accept the facts.
So basically all the ruckus you made was just a waste of your breath

Shut the fuck up skid, do I have to put you in your place or some bullshit, I don't have time to waste with inferior specimens like you.

Dude, she knows how to RAT, be careful, she might like, send you an email with picture.jpg.exe.

Quote:(08-01-2013, 08:02 AM)yokai Wrote:

Shut the fuck up skid, do I have to put you in your place or some bullshit, I don't have time to waste with inferior specimens like you.

I laughed so hard when you call me skid. Actually I am happy you said that because I heard laughing haves benefits
Anyways I am not going to replay on this thread anymore.
But someones mad. I heard theres something called a chill pill that you can get in your local pharmacy. I highly advise that. Check your family doctor as well if you have some sort of problem you have. You may need anger management therapy. Maybe its all the stress these days. We all know you sit in a little dark room, in a corner, all depressed and stuff and I feel sorry for you, maybe very sorry. Maybe I should not have said this but you know I have my own problems as well. We all know the human race is not perfect as Hitler wanted it to be.
Maybe what I wrote will make you laugh as well, I had to repay of the act of kindness you have done for me, so it would help your depression. People say laughing will help calm stress. Maybe you wont need the chill pills! Because pills are not always good. Maybe laugh at my maybe this, maybe that. Too many maybes to endure in one post.
But wait! How are you going to put me in my place? I am very interested in what you spewed out. Also make sure you first did some sort of technique to calm yourself first before posting.

Quote:(08-01-2013, 06:51 PM)Queen Wrote:

I laughed so hard when you call me skid. Actually I am happy you said that because I heard laughing haves benefits
Anyways I am not going to replay on this thread anymore.
But someones mad. I heard theres something called a chill pill that you can get in your local pharmacy. I highly advise that. Check your family doctor as well if you have some sort of problem you have. You may need anger management therapy. Maybe its all the stress these days. We all know you sit in a little dark room, in a corner, all depressed and stuff and I feel sorry for you, maybe very sorry. Maybe I should not have said this but you know I have my own problems as well. We all know the human race is not perfect as Hitler wanted it to be.
Maybe what I wrote will make you laugh as well, I had to repay of the act of kindness you have done for me, so it would help your depression. People say laughing will help calm stress. Maybe you wont need the chill pills! Because pills are not always good. Maybe laugh at my maybe this, maybe that. Too many maybes to endure in one post.
But wait! How are you going to put me in my place? I am very interested in what you spewed out. Also make sure you first did some sort of technique to calm yourself first before posting.

LOL, it is quite evident you are mentally deficient ...

"
Anyways I am not going to replay on this thread anymore." - atrocious grammar/spelling just proves my point, you are a waste of sperm and until you do something useful, you will continue to be a waste.