Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
Botnet VS RAT?

Well, On a botnet you can put a Miner on which will mine BTC or LTC for you which can become a good profit!

Quote:(08-01-2013, 09:27 PM)yokai Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

LOL, it is quite evident you are mentally deficient ...

"
I laughed so hard when you call me skid. Actually I am happy you said that because I heard laughing haves benefits
Anyways I am not going to replay on this thread anymore." - atrocious grammar/spelling just proves my point, you are a waste of sperm and until you do something useful, you will continue to be a waste.

You still have not answered my question. You said "do I have to put you in your place", sounds like a threat. And you state that I am a "generic hf skiddie." Explain the meaning of this and what hf means.

I don't remember reading generic HF skiddie. But yes, we all know, Yokai is the #1 douche on the forum. You just gotta take it, no arguing.

Hey,

you said botnet lessons?

I am interested

Quote:(05-17-2013, 10:52 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Botnets are better for making money herding and ddosing. Rats are for messing with noobs.

Bro how I thought rat could do the same as botnet

Quote:(02-19-2023, 03:14 PM)Everything Wrote:

Quote: (05-17-2013, 10:52 PM)Adorapuff Wrote:

Botnets are better for making money herding and ddosing. Rats are for messing with noobs.

Bro how I thought rat could do the same as botnet

Keep in mind that both terms were coined way back in the day, and serve to be more like subcategories of remotely administered malware than entirely different concepts.
You're completely right in that some RATs extend their functionality beyond standard trojan capabilities, and can be employed for the same purpose as a botnet.
But, by doing this you're gonna
A. bloat the binary executable.
B. add complexity.
C. run the risk of increasing the detection rate.
among various other factors.

At the end of the day, it all comes down to purpose. Do you want to completely bloat your program, or would you rather keep it simple®.