Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 272 Vote(s) - 3.46 Average
Boy kills mother over call of duty

Chilling 911 call reveals 13-year-old boy admitting he tried to rape and then shot dead his mom for taking away his Call of Duty video game

Quote:The jury in the murder trial of an Iowa teenager heard on Wednesday a disturbing 911 call in which the 13-year-old suspect admitted to killing his own mother after a failed attempt to rape her.
Crooks, who is now 14, was charged with first-degree murder and assault with intent to commit sexual abuse in the March 24, 2012, slaying of his mother, 37-year-old Gretchen Crooks.
In the 911 recording made on the night of the murder at the family's Osage home, Noah Crooks could be heard telling dispatcher Barb Michael: 'I’m not joking at all. She’s dead. I’m scared. I killed my mom with my .22. I don’t know why I did it.
[Image: article-2121294-1261AE26000005DC-56_306x423.jpg] [Image: article-2121294-125C3146000005DC-759_306x423.jpg]

Quote:During the conversation, which lasted about 10 minutes, the boy repeated his confession several times The Global Gazette reported.
'I feel crazy and I know I'm not. I think I have some form of ADD,' Crooks told the 911 operator. 'I tried to rape her. I tried to rape her but I couldn't do it.
'Who tries to rape their own mom? My life is down the drain now.'
As Michael placed a call to deputies and sent an ambulance to the Crooks' home, Noah told him that his weapon is empty and appeared concerned that the officers might shoot him.
'I just wish it was a dream so I could wake up and I could kiss her and hug her,' then-13-year-old Crooks said.

Quote:Noah rambled on about his mother making him homemade doughnuts earlier that night and expressed disbelief that he killed her after she did that for him.
He then revealed that Gretchen Crooks had taken away his 'Call of Duty' video game because he got bad grades in school, and that is when he snapped.
'Something just came over me,' he told the dispatcher.

Read more:

[To see links please register here]

What the fuck did I just read?

Of course, violent video games did it. Look at all the horrific stuff I've done.

Another reason why there are small marks on game boxes with a red "18"

That kid is one sick fucker.

God bless this kid. He had the right idea, eliminated himself from the gene pool pretty much.

Yeah, it's the video games! - Omfg..
1 out of 100.000.000 kills his own mother, and then they gives video games the fault, he might have a sickness? pshycial

Quote:(05-07-2013, 04:09 AM)thadeceiver Wrote:

wow..attempting to rape your mom and then just killing her because you cant go online and suck at cod for a few hours. kids these days..

I know right? Look at that faggot, he probably camped.

Quote:(05-07-2013, 05:03 AM)Groliath Wrote:

Quote: (05-07-2013, 04:59 AM)Kirito Wrote:

Quote: (05-07-2013, 04:50 AM)Groliath Wrote:

Fuck you, Anar.

NEVER. TOUCH. MY. POSTS.

You could try appealing the removal, lol.

Pfft :p I have screenshots of our chat so its fine ^^ Was hilarious and he took away our FUN.
It was quite funny.

Quote:(05-07-2013, 06:38 AM)Groliath Wrote:

I just have to..

[Image: i02b.jpg]

Oh god. I lol'd way to much, the worst part is, I know I shouldn't be laughing.

+1 to you sir.
:blackhat: