Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 357 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
FREE money with one message (SE Gillette Europe)

Quote:(06-04-2022, 10:00 PM)Tibo Inc Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Let me know if you would like a tutorial I will make one if it would be of use to people.
Without question, members will appreciate It.

Gonna try this immediatly! Will let you know how it turned out

Quote:(06-05-2022, 02:47 PM)Nasram Wrote:

How did it turn out?

Quote:(06-05-2022, 04:55 PM)vicious11 Wrote:

Quote: (06-05-2022, 02:47 PM)Nasram Wrote:

How did it turn out?

His reply for 2h ago, I don't think he has any updates yet.

Quote:(06-05-2022, 04:55 PM)vicious11 Wrote:

Quote: (06-05-2022, 02:47 PM)Nasram Wrote:

How did it turn out?

I'm still waiting for their reply

2nd time I tried they didn't accept my proposal of refunding me the cost of the blades they offered as a replacement.
They said they absolutely needed a serial number and/or a proof of purchase in order to give out refunds (which isn't an absolute truth, since they gave me a refund on my 1st try without me providing any of those).

Tried this with Wilkinson Sword, didn't have any proof of purchase or item but got 2x4 blades in the post! Thanks!

Quote:(06-09-2022, 08:09 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

2nd time I tried they didn't accept my proposal of refunding me the cost of the blades they offered as a replacement.
They said they absolutely needed a serial number and/or a proof of purchase in order to give out refunds (which isn't an absolute truth, since they gave me a refund on my 1st try without me providing any of those).
Did you use another email?

Quote:(06-09-2022, 08:17 PM)Canadian Moose Wrote:

Quote: (06-09-2022, 08:09 PM)Ordnael92 Wrote:

Did you use another email?
Absolutely, completely different data.

Quote:(06-09-2022, 08:02 PM)_Kenzo_ Wrote:

Tried this with Wilkinson Sword, didn't have any proof of purchase or item but got 2x4 blades in the post!
Nice one.

Did they actually ask for the POP, or they simply dispatched the blades?